Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Why the group split

(1/12) > >>

Blkdahlia:
Okay okay I’m new here and have been blowing this forum up all day. I had a hard time with membership approval but finally got approved. It took a while so I’m having an outpouring of questions and comments on the forum and I am sure to calm down soon. Lol
But I’d like to start the topic of why the group split.
Doroshenko and Krivonischenko found right next to each other. With Dyatlov, Slobodin, and Zina close by.

Up at the ravine, Dubinina, Zolotaryov, Kolevatov, and Thebeaux.

What are some possible explanations you can come up with?
It would appear the group close to the cedar had started a fire.
Kolevatov and Slobodin both were found with matches on them. Both groups had the potential to start a fire.
Why is one group digging a den and the other group by the fire?
I can’t come up with a good explanation for why the group split.

Okay. I’m gonna be quiet for a little bit now! I think.

sarapuk:
Without more evidence its going to be impossible to say why the bodies were found were they were found.

Blkdahlia:
Studying various maps, it’s hard to tell where everything was.
There are different maps by different individuals.
I read somewhere that the footprints of the group separated at one point.
Looking at one of the maps, it looks like they were all pretty close to one another.
The more I learn, the less I understand.

sarapuk:
You probably are also aware of the story of the very large footprints that were found, footprints that were unlikely to be human, unless someone had a very large foot.

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on August 17, 2018, 03:10:31 PM ---You probably are also aware of the story of the very large footprints that were found, footprints that were unlikely to be human, unless someone had a very large foot.

--- End quote ---

Where is this evidence?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version