Victims and Case Files > Case Files

Documents of the first volume of the criminal case.

<< < (3/5) > >>

WAB:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 25, 2019, 04:06:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: NkZ on March 24, 2019, 03:06:08 AM ---Evening Ortoten.
Usually evening newspapers bear the next day's date (was this the case in CCCP?). So 1st feb means it's edited on jan 31, maybe after filling up the group diary?

--- End quote ---

This Newspaper that is often mentioned in the Forum is of a questionable nature. We dont know for certain, but by all accounts it was written on the 1st February 1959. The original copy is MISSING like so much evidence in the Dyatlov Mystery.

--- End quote ---

The original copy cannot give us any additional information for this purpose what to learn that with them happens. In what doubtfulness of this newspaper consists, I do not understand? It is a usual comic hand-written leaf. Its presence can give in addition confidence that all that has occurred before, was a usual and normal course of events. Then was considerable there emergency.

WAB:

--- Quote from: Nordlander on March 25, 2019, 07:11:09 PM ---That is a good point about dating "The Evening Otorten." I believe papers like "Pravda" did the same as in the Western world, dating evening papers with the next day's date. So now we don't really know if it was written on Jan 31 or Feb. 1 though it is dated Feb. 1.
--- End quote ---

It could be written only in the afternoon on February, 01st. During other time they did not have possibility and time it to this make.
Day newspapers in the USSR became in previous day and at night. Therefore on them there was a following number day. Evening newspapers became in the afternoon and on them there was a date of the same number day.

--- Quote from: Nordlander on March 25, 2019, 07:11:09 PM ---I remember making these satirical newspapers in high school and college--later we would find some way of duplicating them, whether through a mimeograph or (later) on a copier. That was probably the plan: to give a copy to each person on the trip as a memento.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it was the same algorithm and idea what them to do. In the USSR from did not make multiple copies. Only it is also there difference.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: WAB on March 26, 2019, 10:56:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 22, 2019, 01:36:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: NkZ on March 21, 2019, 03:19:04 PM ---Chernyshov testimony mentions finding « empty backpacks ». When i go hiking i never empty my bag, on the contrary i tend to keep it as packed as possible to not loose/mix belongings and gain Time when setting off.

--- End quote ---

A lot of things were found in the Tent. Yes the empty backpacks, more proof that all the Dyatlov Group left in a hurry without time to pack things in order to survive. They clearly didnt have time to even grab the packpacks and any thing else that might be useful.

--- End quote ---

These backpacks do not concern to fast escape. At them other appointment. The reason escape does not concern equipment. These are absolutely different essence and it is not necessary confuse them.

--- End quote ---

Not sure what you mean  ! ?  Any thing found in the Tent must be considered.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: WAB on March 26, 2019, 11:01:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 25, 2019, 04:06:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: NkZ on March 24, 2019, 03:06:08 AM ---Evening Ortoten.
Usually evening newspapers bear the next day's date (was this the case in CCCP?). So 1st feb means it's edited on jan 31, maybe after filling up the group diary?

--- End quote ---

This Newspaper that is often mentioned in the Forum is of a questionable nature. We dont know for certain, but by all accounts it was written on the 1st February 1959. The original copy is MISSING like so much evidence in the Dyatlov Mystery.

--- End quote ---

The original copy cannot give us any additional information for this purpose what to learn that with them happens. In what doubtfulness of this newspaper consists, I do not understand? It is a usual comic hand-written leaf. Its presence can give in addition confidence that all that has occurred before, was a usual and normal course of events. Then was considerable there emergency.

--- End quote ---

The original Document is important in Court Cases in My Country. Judges prefer to see ORIGINALS. To make sure that there have not be any mistakes or deliberate alterations, etc.

Nordlander:
That is interesting to know that evening papers were new in the USSR and that they were dated to the same day and not the next morning as they are in the West. One reason I had it in my head that the event had happened on the night of Jan 31/Feb. 1 (which I now realize is wrong) is because that date is a winter-spring festival in a lot of cold weather cultures. It is celebrated among some Native American tribes or First Nations in Canada. The Celts celebrated Imbolc on Feb. 1-2, so I wondered if maybe this holiday had been preserved among other traditional Northern cultures like the Mansi, Khanty, and Komi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version