Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Book "1079"

<< < (62/69) > >>

Teddy:
FREE KINDLE JAN 26-30
  * * * * * Please download the book for FREE and RATE it. I know most of you already have the book but if you haven't rate it please do so. Tell friends. I have never asked for help, now I do. Give me some feedback that it is worth my time to keep going, that I am doing something important and I don't refer to the book only but the site and forum as well. The book is only a continuation of my findings in a different format. In the book there is nothing about me, it is about the incident entirely. It may seem boring to some but Igor and I chose this format on purpose, it reads like a cold case file, not as a beach novel. It is not entertaining and it was never meant to be. It is the only way to discuss this case, with facts. Our theory is in the last chapter, I do not care if you like it or not. I don't claim to have solved the case, we offer a solution, an explanation. But the book should be read as a chronology of events comprised by information we know. It is a navigation map between all the documents putting them into a time frame. Igor Pavlov sat for 10 years on this information and waited to see if a new finding would contradict or compliment his theory. This book is his legacy and I am its keeper. This is me reaching out for help. The Kindle download will appear in your Amazon profile under Orders › Digital Orders, find the book › Write a product review and if you have met the "minimum eligibility requirements to write a review" which is to buy other stuff for $50 in the last year then you will be able to rate. It says "to write a review" but you don't have to. You can just rate it. Thank you!

amashilu:
Teddy, you can't let discouraging people discourage you. What you have done is nothing short of amazing, and everyone on this forum appreciates you. This is the go-to site for information on the DPI the world over, and it only exists thanks to you. We are grateful to you for investigating, gathering, and organizing the information, and building this site and forum, which we all use — for free — thanks to you. We don't express our gratitude to you enough, and we should not, and do not, take you for granted.

Teddy:
I take this as positive encouragement from everyone that supports me. You don't need to write more replies, just thank amashilu if you agree with the statement and we can move on. I feel better already.  thanky1
We can get on with the case. You know what to do about the book.

There are two articles that came out today about the location of the labaz. I was there, my name is at the bottom of the article. You can ask me questions but most probably I will get back to you after the conference because I am no where with my report. I will translate and publish the article about the labaz as well, just giving you a heads up.

https://uralstalker.com/mestoraspolozhenie-labaza-turistov-gruppy-dyatlova/

https://dzen.ru/a/Y9EDKAtwGUiAsL7d

I cleaned up a little bit. Don't be surprised some posts are missing. They were not about the case but my own insecurities.

Почемучка:

--- Quote from: Teddy on January 26, 2023, 02:15:26 AM --- Igor Pavlov sat for 10 years on this information and waited to see if a new finding would contradict or compliment his theory.

--- End quote ---

У меня совершенно другой взгляд на то,  чем была Ваша работа с Игорем Павловым   - над этой книгой. Эта Ваша книга - сюжет для новой книги. Книги - С большой буквы. Я Вам пояснила это в личной переписке.
Это презентуемая Вами книга - ступенька для написания действительно человеческой и замечательной истории. Мы все тут люди и сердца стучат - только на настоящее...

I have a completely different view of what your work with Igor Pavlov was - on this book. This book of yours is the plot for a new book. Books - With a capital letter. I explained this to you in a private message.
This book you are presenting is a stepping stone for writing a truly human and wonderful story. We are all people here and our hearts are beating - only for the real ...

Teddy:

Prof. Momchil Panayotov is a member of the Dendrology department of University of Forestry, Sofia, Bulgaria. The gist is that the dead cedar's last discernible ring is from 1948, although we could be missing some material that rotted on the outer side of the trunk, which could translate to years. The second important observation is that the tree is completely rotten in the middle. The tree could have stopped forming rings but stood until it fell from the harsh weather. This could have happened in 1958-59 according to the expert. He can't tell when exactly it hit the ground. The mountain ash clearly showed that something happened to it in 1959. Camping always leaves traces on the trees. We could find the Dyatlov group campsite on this horrific night, as well as the geologists' camp which must have been nearby. The last reassuring news is that due to the cold climate trees in Ural can be preserved on the ground for centuries.
Screenshots for Part 2 of this interview →

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version