March 28, 2024, 04:59:15 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Hello from the Missouri Bootheel!  (Read 6983 times)

July 06, 2018, 04:56:01 PM
Read 6983 times

JohnD

Hi everyone!

My name is John and I stumbled across this site not too long ago.  Like everyone else here I am fascinated by the Dyatlov Pass Incident.  Part of the reason is that I enjoy hiking and backpacking, so the story in a way hits home --  but I've never done anything to the degree our nine friends of the Dyatlov group accomplished.

As I read about these adventurers and see the pictures of them on the hike, or clowning around I can't help but think that these were people I would have liked to know.  It's not only that the case is intriguing -- but the characters in it have a way of attaching to your heart.  Does that make any sense?

I am enjoying racing the posts on this forum and on the website.  I hope to participate in the various discussions.

Cheers!

John

July 06, 2018, 06:45:11 PM
Reply #1

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

July 08, 2018, 02:41:02 PM
Reply #2

CalzagheChick

Everything you've said makes sense, John. The Dyatlov 9 certainly do have a way of tugging at the heart strings as nine people that I would have loved to have known. Can't wait to have some active conversation going on again!

July 16, 2018, 08:05:39 PM
Reply #3

JohnD

Thank you for the nice welcome!  I'm still digging into all the info I can....I've a few opinions about things but need to do some more research.  Looking forward to interacting here.

grin1

John

December 05, 2018, 10:12:35 PM
Reply #4

Teddy

Administrator
I am jealous of everyone that has an opinion. I am exhausting all my brain to read and translate. There is nothing left to form an opinion. Do share yours. The more I read the less I understand what might have happened.  bang1