March 28, 2024, 09:13:31 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Congratulations on anniversary.  (Read 7134 times)

July 20, 2018, 09:50:34 AM
Read 7134 times

WAB

Lady and gentlemen!
The forum can be congratulated on anniversary. At forum new participant has appeared. This natural event, however he the is 100-th by amount of participants! clap1
Great thanks Teddy and Loose}{Cannon that they remarkable this site and forum have made. thumb1
I want to give a toast (with any type of drinks from lemonade and mineral water and up to whisky or Martelle - it is a choice of each person) for success of this affair. bang1
I hope, that such representative international community all of us together shall find a solution of this riddle. clap1
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 12:40:23 AM by Teddy »

July 23, 2018, 03:57:58 PM
Reply #1

CalzagheChick

It is certainly a milestone!

March 01, 2019, 06:12:41 AM
Reply #2

WAB

This natural event, however he the is 100-th by amount of participants! clap1

The Lady and Gentlemen!
Our forum can be congratulated with the second anniversary!
Today our number has doubled in comparison with that there was half year back!
All successfully develops, my congratulations to managers of our forum!
I still “Hope that such representative international community all of us together we will find the decision of this riddle” (с)  grin1

PS. I has glanced here before departure to pass and it could not be kept what not celebrate this anniversary. I have anniversary now too, it is my message already 250!  grin1

March 01, 2019, 12:41:14 PM
Reply #3

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
 This natural event, however he the is 100-th by amount of participants! clap1

The Lady and Gentlemen!
Our forum can be congratulated with the second anniversary!
Today our number has doubled in comparison with that there was half year back!
All successfully develops, my congratulations to managers of our forum!
I still “Hope that such representative international community all of us together we will find the decision of this riddle” (с)  grin1

PS. I has glanced here before departure to pass and it could not be kept what not celebrate this anniversary. I have anniversary now too, it is my message already 250!  grin1

Yes this is a great Forum.  As you say an International Community. And hopefully  it can help to solve the great Mystery of what really happened to  the Dyatlov Group in 1959.
DB