Theories Discussion > General Discussion

The cuts on tent simply doesn't make any sense

<< < (2/5) > >>

sarapuk:
A tree falling on a tent is probably going to make a bit of a mess to the fabric. We dont see that mess but we do see what appears to be clean cuts in the fabric.

GlennM:
Conspiracists hold that a branch fell in the woods, injuring the tourists. Those who caused the branch to fall then did their best to cover up their accident/crime. This included moving the tent up the slope of 1079 and staging that scene. It strikes me as wrong for these reasons. First and foremost,  there were easily identified footprints leading from the tent, but none leading toward it! Secondly, there were no drag marks or other evidence of the damaged tent and camp gear being carried up the hill. Third, how are the scattered remains of the tourists any sort of a deception? It does not pass the sniff test.

Ziljoe:
I would speculate that that some of the cuts to the tent would have been done when the searchers tried to find out what was inside. They would not know if there were bodies inside so unlikely push a knife in to the canvas incase they damaged anything inside . Perhaps small cuts were made from the outside to be able to put a hand in, then rotate the knife and cut up and outwards . It all depends on how the searchers dismantled the tent, which we have little information on.

However , we have 3 reasonable explanations for the injuries of the fractures.

A tree/branch falling, a snow collapse at the ravine and outsiders using some sort of physical force.

To me ,it can only be one of these three . The lack of evidence of other people , footprints etc is a problem.

GlennM:
I have busted the knees out of denim blue jeans. Even if the tear happened from outside, the fray always looks like it came from inside. The fray is always pushed out. Could the canvas tent be similar in a way?

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: GlennM on August 16, 2022, 02:30:44 AM ---I have busted the knees out of denim blue jeans. Even if the tear happened from outside, the fray always looks like it came from inside. The fray is always pushed out. Could the canvas tent be similar in a way?

--- End quote ---

I guess it's next to impossible to know. Although , the reports seem quite confident that there was evidence that some of the cuts were made from the inside. If the cuts were done from the outside it just adds to the mystery ....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version