Theories Discussion > General Discussion

How long did the hikers survive outside the tent?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Marchesk:

--- Quote from: cz on May 02, 2018, 05:20:50 PM ---For all hikers but the ravine four, the autopsy report states that the last meal was taken 6-8 hours before their death. If so, they clearly died in the night of their escape.
--- End quote ---

Right, I was trying to ascertain whether something kept all nine hikers away from the tent for some time before the three attempted to go back. I can't imagine that threat of avalanche or paradoxical undressing would do that, since those are more immediate. Also, if there had been an explosion of some kind causing them to flee, then why didn't they try to go back sooner?

Loose}{Cannon:
That has to be the worst depiction of of the Zina, Igor, and Rustem locations I have ever seen. 

On the other note, how do we know any of the above three didn't die while decending the slope? 

Marchesk:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on May 02, 2018, 08:42:08 PM ---That has to be the worst depiction of of the Zina, Igor, and Rustem locations I have ever seen. 
--- End quote ---

My fault for relying on one depiction. This one seems more accurate, and it has the footprints, cedar tree, and the three of them all line up.

Marchesk:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on May 02, 2018, 08:42:08 PM ---On the other note, how do we know any of the above three didn't die while decending the slope?

--- End quote ---

Because they would have been fully dressed and have brought more clothing for the others? Unless one or more died on the initial descent. But why would they have perished so soon?

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote ---Unless one or more died on the initial descent
--- End quote ---

Bingo

Use our map.   thumb1

http://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=40.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...