April 19, 2024, 07:28:45 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Fall from tree  (Read 19592 times)

January 17, 2023, 08:00:58 AM
Reply #30

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
  I think its well known they climbed said tree. 

What proof do you have that someone climbed the cedar for sure?
Какие у вас доказательства, что точно кто-то лазил на кедр ?

What proof do you have that someone didn’t climb the tree? 

I simply post a topic of discussion regarding the possibility.  People are always looking for a reason or method in which some of the injuries occurred…..  here is one staring us right in the face. 
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

January 17, 2023, 09:40:19 AM
Reply #31

Олег Таймень

I simply post a topic of discussion regarding the possibility.  People are always looking for a reason or method in which some of the injuries occurred…..  here is one staring us right in the face.
Переводчик перевёл мне вашу фразу, что вам хорошо известно о падении туристов с кедра. Поэтому я и задал вопрос о доказательствах. На кедр может залезть один и упасть с него, получив травму. Половина группы никак не могут сделать подобного. Там даже вдвоём никак не развернёшься.
The translator translated your phrase to me, that you are well aware of the fall of tourists from the cedar. That's why I asked about evidence. One can climb onto a cedar and fall from it, getting injured. Half of the group can't do that. You can't even turn around there.
If a mountain comes towards you, and you are not Mohammed, then it is a rockfall.

January 17, 2023, 10:18:13 AM
Reply #32

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

Переводчик перевёл мне вашу фразу, что вам хорошо известно о падении туристов с кедра. Поэтому я и задал вопрос о доказательствах. На кедр может залезть один и упасть с него, получив травму. Половина группы никак не могут сделать подобного. Там даже вдвоём никак не развернёшься.
The translator translated your phrase to me, that you are well aware of the fall of tourists from the cedar. That's why I asked about evidence. One can climb onto a cedar and fall from it, getting injured. Half of the group can't do that. You can't even turn around there.

Why has there always been so much focus on the view from the cedar top to tent locations?  The idea that it was climbed is not a new revolutionary concept. 

I said climbing is more/less known and accepted….  not falling. 

If you can climb a tree, then you can fall from a tree, and you can also receive severe injury from a fall.  This isn’t rocket science. It offers a cause for injury which in my opinion shouldn’t be disregarded due to theory bias. 

January 17, 2023, 10:21:38 AM
Reply #33

tenne

I read on that other forum that is in russian that there was a 2009 expedition to the pass and they found a tree climber's boot spike in the cedar and non of the skiers or searchers had such things. I can't find it now but could the broken branches be from someone climbing other than the skiers?

January 17, 2023, 10:29:42 AM
Reply #34

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Broken at the time of the incident or later? Both would be possible I would presume, but found during the search would be the relevant information.  I hate to have to do it, but guess Ill have to reread all the testimonies again to find the reference.  🤨

Im betting that there wasn’t much focus on the tree, and I highly doubt anyone at the time thought of a possible fall scenario, especially when the severely injured whereabouts were still unknown. At the time of the cedar investigation, nobody was thinking about how the rav4 injuries could have been caused. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 10:36:54 AM by Loose}{Cannon »

January 17, 2023, 10:53:56 AM
Reply #35

Ziljoe

This is a good point and something I've thought about. We have hindsight. The searchers at the time didn't and weren't contemplating how fractured ribs or skulls occurred. Not only that but even anyone staging the scene wouldn't know the internal injuries , they might be able to notice a moving/floating chest but other than that they didn't have the autopsy reports so they wouldn't know what would be found. Like wise they wouldn't know if there were fractures in any of the bones of the 5 not in the ravine . That could be a fracture/breaks in the hands, legs, feet that would raise further suspicion of outsiders involvement.

January 17, 2023, 11:44:58 AM
Reply #36

GlennM

It strikes me as a deucedly hard task to climb a tree numb, slick and blowing snow. Maybe it is a red herring.
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

January 17, 2023, 11:56:38 AM
Reply #37

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
It strikes me as a deucedly hard task to climb a tree numb, slick and blowing snow. Maybe it is a red herring.

Seems like the same can be said regarding much of the dp incident.

Lets explore… What possible reasons would there be to climb the tree? 

1: recreation
2: firewood
3: observation post
4: escape from something or someone

Any others?

January 17, 2023, 12:02:57 PM
Reply #38

GlennM

Number three, but dead reckoning would also get you to your tent without risking a fall.

January 17, 2023, 12:03:41 PM
Reply #39

Ziljoe

Any others?

I would go with 2. Fire wood, they didn't have means to cut good wood, the ceder is the best source for burning. They wrote the day before in their diary that the wood was poor for burning. The dead wood was full of frozen water. If I understand the case files it was the branches from the ceder that were burned?

It makes the most sense that theses branches would be the easiest to gather and burn given the options available?

January 17, 2023, 12:28:37 PM
Reply #40

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

Any others?

I would go with 2. Fire wood, they didn't have means to cut good wood, the ceder is the best source for burning. They wrote the day before in their diary that the wood was poor for burning. The dead wood was full of frozen water. If I understand the case files it was the branches from the ceder that were burned?

It makes the most sense that theses branches would be the easiest to gather and burn given the options available?

I guess its going to depend on what theory you subscribe to for most people. I am not married to a theory so I would have to go with firewood also because it just makes the most sense.  Whether its for a survival fire by the cedar or for the stove back at the tent, the wood being dry is absolutely paramount.  Anyone that has spent any time outdoors in wet conditions where collecting firewood is involved knows all the wood on the ground is water logged and more often then not half rotted.  Its common sense to take dry dead wood branches from a tree where it has stayed dry and seasoned up off the forest floor.

January 17, 2023, 12:58:18 PM
Reply #41

GlennM

That makes sense. What does not make sense is letting the fire go out. What were they thinking!?

January 17, 2023, 01:14:44 PM
Reply #42

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
During the search for a place for the camp, M. Sharavin discovered two dead bodies covered with snow by the cedar. Nearby, a fire had been burning. A dozen small fir-trees were cut down with a Finnish knife in the vicinity. The lower dry branches of the cedar were broken off. The snow around was trampled. A few five-centimeter raw branches were also broken off the cedar at an altitude of 3-4 meters. Some of them remained lying around the fire.

https://dyatlovpass.com/case-files-362-369?rbid=17743

vroom1   wink1

Im guessing you would have to CLIMB THE TREE to obtain 4 meters.   nose1

I prefer my apologies hand delivered with wax seal.   kewl1
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 01:34:43 PM by Loose}{Cannon »

January 17, 2023, 10:39:02 PM
Reply #43

Почемучка

I read on that other forum that is in russian that there was a 2009 expedition to the pass and they found a tree climber's boot spike in the cedar and non of the skiers or searchers had such things. I can't find it now but could the broken branches be from someone climbing other than the skiers?
Вас опять подвел гуглтранслит. Или же Ваше желание все понимать не так как написано. Никакого шипа в древесине кедра - не находили. На местности  где растет кедр - находили такой шип. Но это вполне понятно. В команду Кикоина входили как раз альпинисты. Они могли брать на поиски свое снаряжение под свои планы. Например лазать для обследования по останцам Отортена. Ведь записка группы Гудкова была снята именно на останцах Отортена. Могли быт планы лучше чем группа Аксельрода - проверить там.

Google Translit failed you again. Or your desire to understand everything is not as it is written. No thorn was found in the cedar wood. In the area where the cedar grows - they found such a thorn. But this is quite understandable. The Kikoin team included just climbers. They could take their equipment on searches according to their plans. For example, to climb for examination on the remains of Otorten. After all, the note of the Gudkov group was filmed precisely on the remnants of Otorten. There could have been better plans than Axelrod's group - check there.
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba

January 17, 2023, 10:43:09 PM
Reply #44

Почемучка

Broken at the time of the incident or later? Both would be possible I would presume, but found during the search would be the relevant information.  I hate to have to do it, but guess Ill have to reread all the testimonies again to find the reference.  🤨

Im betting that there wasn’t much focus on the tree, and I highly doubt anyone at the time thought of a possible fall scenario, especially when the severely injured whereabouts were still unknown. At the time of the cedar investigation, nobody was thinking about how the rav4 injuries could have been caused.
Не озадачивайтесь. Мадемуазель как всегда поняла текст так как ей нравится. Боже ж мой. Сколько хаоса вносит гугл транслит в умы зарубежных исследователей...Если русские не станут как добросовестные няньки - все пояснять, то какие-же версии возникнут на таком искажении. Просто страшно представить.
Don't be puzzled. Mademoiselle, as always, understood the text as she liked it. My God. How much chaos Google translate brings into the minds of foreign researchers ... If the Russians do not become like conscientious nannies - explain everything, then some versions will arise on such a distortion. It's just scary to imagine.
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

January 17, 2023, 10:47:28 PM
Reply #45

Зайцев

Вас опять подвел гуглтранслит. Или же Ваше желание все понимать не так как написано. Никакого шипа в древесине кедра - не находили. На местности  где растет кедр - находили такой шип. Но это вполне понятно. В команду Кикоина входили как раз альпинисты. Они могли брать на поиски свое снаряжение под свои планы. Например лазать для обследования по останцам Отортена. Ведь записка группы Гудкова была снята именно на останцах Отортена. Могли быт планы лучше чем группа Аксельрода - проверить там.

Google Translit failed you again. Or your desire to understand everything is not as it is written. No thorn was found in the cedar wood. In the area where the cedar grows - they found such a thorn. But this is quite understandable. The Kikoin team included just climbers. They could take their equipment on searches according to their plans. For example, to climb for examination on the remains of Otorten. After all, the note of the Gudkov group was filmed precisely on the remnants of Otorten. There could have been better plans than Axelrod's group - check there.
Вообще, это очень странный найденный предмет, который невозможно объяснить в районе кедра. Альпинисткие кошки не предназначены, что-бы от них зубья отламывались. Тогда это не кошки, а убийцы. Кроме того, в этом районе нет никаких ледовых участков, где нужны кошки.
Возможно это не зуб от кошек, а что-то похожее.
In general, this is a very strange object found that cannot be explained in the cedar area. Climbing crampons are not designed to break teeth off of them. Then it's not cats, but killers. In addition, there are no ice areas in this area where crampons are needed.
Perhaps this is not a tooth from cats, but something similar.
Шапокляк сдвинутая старуха

The most documented version of the "Battle Mole Ricochet" at the link: https://dyatlovpass1.ru/viewtopic.php?id=6#p11

January 17, 2023, 11:10:45 PM
Reply #46

Почемучка

Если снег на ветках кедра от огня костра начинает таять и заливать с трудом разведенный костер, то самое легкое решение - убрать эти ветки над костром. Из-за того что они обломаны - мы не знаем как располагались ветки. 90 процентов вероятности - что как раз над костром. Крона у таких деревьев имеет особенность. Она - флаговая и формируется преобладающими ветрами. Ветки от ветра заворачиваются. Поразмыслите - какое место выбирали для костра?

If the snow on the branches of the cedar from the fire of the fire begins to melt and flood the fire with difficulty, then the easiest solution is to remove these branches above the fire. Due to the fact that they are broken off, we do not know how the branches were located. 90 percent probability - that is just above the fire. The crown of such trees has a peculiarity. It is a flag and is formed by the prevailing winds. Branches are twisted by the wind. Think - what place was chosen for the fire?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 12:54:49 AM by Почемучка »

January 17, 2023, 11:12:16 PM
Reply #47

Почемучка

January 17, 2023, 11:45:49 PM
Reply #48

Teddy

Administrator
That makes sense. What does not make sense is letting the fire go out. What were they thinking!?

Not their fire.

January 17, 2023, 11:55:16 PM
Reply #49

Олег Таймень

I do not have the time to read all the case files and testimonies again. I specifically remember things regarding the tree and the height to which branches were found broken.

We have more pictures looking up the tree then we do the state of the tent when found…..  let that sink in a moment.

Вот эти ветки, которые обозначены красным цветом, сломаны ветром.
These branches, which are marked in red, are broken by the wind.
If a mountain comes towards you, and you are not Mohammed, then it is a rockfall.

January 18, 2023, 01:00:34 AM
Reply #50

Почемучка

"Ураган в горах" Г.К.Григорьев
"Hurricane in the mountains" G.K. Grigoriev
Погибшие шли в метель и по-видимому спутали маршрут. Они не пересекли перевал и не спустились в долину Лозьвы, а пошли вдоль по перевалу на гору и не дошли 300м до вершины. Они умаялись, стало темно и делать было нечего, как заночевать. Палатку сделали хорошо, со стороны вершины горы они ее вкопали в снег и снегом присыпали с той стороны. Так что ветер только лизал крышу. Палатка порвана и порезана ножом. Это видно потому, что разрыв не вдоль, как ребята могли, а наискось. Ее порезали ножом (наверное, порезали те, которые резали сучья на кедре для костра. Ножи они схватили может для обороны. От кого обороняться? Может волков стая. Но они бы их поели.(Может 5х и съели). Вопрос, почему они выскочили из палатки разумеется волнует всех. В лагере только об этом и говорят. Вот как вечером соберутся в палатке и только разговор об этом.  Высказывают сотни различных предположений, но ни в одну никто не верит.

https://dyatlovpass.com/grigoriev-2#38
The doomed went into a snowstorm and apparently missed the route. They did not cross the pass and did not go down to the Lozva valley, but went along the pass to the mountain and did not reach 300m to the top. They got tired, it became dark and there was nothing to do, how to spend the night. They made the tent well, from the top of the mountain they dug it in the snow and filled the gap with snow. So the wind only licked the roof. The tent is torn and cut with a knife. This is evident because the gap is not along, as the guys could, but obliquely. They cut it with a knife (probably, those who cut branches on a cedar for a fire cut. They grabbed the knives maybe for defense. From whom to defend? Maybe a wolf pack. But they would eat them. (Maybe the remaining 5 are eaten). The question of why they fled the tent certainly worries everyone. The camp is talking only about this. They will gather in the tent in the evening and just talk about it. Hundreds of different assumptions are made, but no one believes in any.

Подошла сюда еще одна группа. Обнаружили место костра. Ковырнули снег, там обнаружили головешки толщиной в руку. Костер около кедра, на котором на высоте 5м надрезаны и обломаны все сучья. Некоторые из них найдены далеко, за 5м от кедра. По-видимому был ураган, и эти крохи для костра, доставшиеся с трудом, не все ребята забрали и сожгли. Кругом кедра на расст.неск.метров обломаны все деревца. По-видимому, была ночь, буря, и они дальше боялись отойти. Сломано, подрезано ножом 10 толщиной в руку сосенок.

https://dyatlovpass.com/grigoriev-2#47
Another group came. Found the camp fire. They dug out some snow and found an arm thick firebrands. The fire is near a cedar, on which at the height of 5 m all branches are cut and broken off. Some of them were found far, 5m from the cedar. Apparently there was a storm, and these crumbs for the campfire, which were difficult to get, the guys didn't gather them all and burn. Around the cedar to distance several meters the trees are broken. Apparently, it was night, a storm, and they were afraid to move on. Broken, trimmed with a knife 10 arm thick pine branches.

Разрез палатки изнутри. Наверное, они его сделали, так у них был нож, о чем говорят надрезы на слом.сучьях кедра. Но нож не нашли.

https://dyatlovpass.com/grigoriev-3#8
The tent was cut from inside. Probably they did it, they had a knife, we know that because of the branches that were cut under of cedar. The knife was never found though.

П.С. Геннадий Константинович! Светлая Вам память! Что бы без Вас - делало дятловедение? Ходило кругами в трех кедрах и набивало шишки...
P.S. Gennady Konstantinovich! Blessed memory to you! What would woodpecker science do without you? Walked in circles in three cedars and stuffed bumps ...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 01:53:02 AM by Teddy »

January 18, 2023, 09:19:41 AM
Reply #51

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
This is the sword your willing to fall on?    nea1

Your savior is a journalist that roamed around the area and made assumptions. You look at second hand information as gospel.  shock1

No thank you….  Ill go with the first person to arrive, an outdoorsman without a political muzzle.

Branches broken from tree at least 4 meters.  Fact

I also see that you have a habit of modifying your post after slandering, condescending, and patronizing non russian members.  If I catch it again, there will be consequences. 

January 18, 2023, 10:01:47 AM
Reply #52

Почемучка

This is the sword your willing to fall on?    nea1

Your savior is a journalist that roamed around the area and made assumptions. You look at second hand information as gospel.  shock1

No thank you….  Ill go with the first person to arrive, an outdoorsman without a political muzzle.

Branches broken from tree at least 4 meters.  Fact

I also see that you have a habit of modifying your post after slandering, condescending, and patronizing non russian members.  If I catch it again, there will be consequences.
Мистер, Вы не могли бы понежнее? Мы  с Вами так мило обсудили в личке - все мои предпочтения и взгляды? Зачем портить впечатление?

У упомянутого Вами журналиста - есть одно и превеликое преимущество перед Вами. Он был на тех поисках. Мало того, он очень старательно фиксировал для себя все события. Через его руки прошли все вещи туристов группы Дятлова. В Ивделе он бывал и до 1959 года и после 1959 года.
Г.К.Григорьев - это не какой-то случайный человек. Это клад информации. Я не стану уточнять - чем являются Ваши представления против его знания. Догадайтесь с трех раз и да помогут Вам сложности перевода на русский язык и обратно.

Я правлю посты и правлю - чтоб убрать грамматические ошибки. Мое мнение - я никогда не правлю. Это мой стиль. Еще я не люблю смайлики. Это тоже часть стиля. Можете для развлечения установить на форуме сохранение редакций поста и развлекаться сравнением разных редакций моих постов. Вы меня откровенно повеселите - разыскивая разницу в одну точку или запятую или слово. Которое я подбираю из всего бедного запаса английского языка, чтоб транслит не коверкал смысл. Вы ведь, мистер, читаете только на английском...

У меня нет желания кого-то обижать. Есть попытка пробиться среди горы надуманного на тему Перевал Дятлова. Надуманного только потому - что перевод не всегда корректен. Те кто давно в теме - видят это. Я такая - что в теме очень давно. Если честно - если Вам нравится быть в неведении, если Вам нравится брать из фактов только мизерную часть: никто Вам мешать не станет. Только остается вопрос. Как на этом раскрыть тайну Перевала Дятлова? Вас же она интригует или что-то другое важнее?

Mister, could you be gentler? We have so nicely discussed in a personal - all my preferences and views? Why spoil the impression?

The journalist you mentioned has one great advantage over you. He was on those quests. Moreover, he very diligently recorded all events for himself. All the belongings of the tourists of the Dyatlov group passed through his hands. He visited Ivdel before 1959 and after 1959.
GK Grigoriev is not some random person. This is a treasure trove of information. I will not specify - what are your ideas against his knowledge. Guess three times and let the difficulties of translating into Russian and vice versa help you.

I edit posts and edit - to remove grammatical errors. My opinion - I never rule. This is my style. I also don't like smilies. This is also part of the style. For fun, you can set the forum to save post revisions and have fun comparing different editions of my posts. You will frankly amuse me - looking for the difference in one dot or comma or a word. Which I select from the entire poor stock of the English language, so that transliteration does not distort the meaning. You only read English, mister...

I have no desire to offend anyone. There is an attempt to break through the mountains far-fetched on the theme of the Dyatlov Pass. Far-fetched only because the translation is not always correct. Those who have been in the subject for a long time see it. I'm like - that in the subject for a very long time. To be honest - if you like to be in the dark, if you like to take only a tiny part of the facts: no one will interfere with you. Only the question remains. How to reveal the secret of the Dyatlov Pass on this? Does it intrigue you or something else more important?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 10:26:33 AM by Почемучка »

January 18, 2023, 10:14:19 AM
Reply #53

Ziljoe

I am a wee bit lost here. What's the debate over the branches and fire?

January 18, 2023, 10:37:16 AM
Reply #54

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
I am a wee bit lost here. What's the debate over the branches and fire?

Shes is putting all her eggs in one basket getting her information from someone who arrived on the scene later and cherry picking information.  The first person to arrive at the site she is disregarding, then patronizing non russian members in a condescending manor on the premises that everything we read is flawed translation. As if we are mindless drones who need a “brain nanny”….  Yeah I read that before she edited her post. 

When I suggested everyone go back to the basics and explore the original case files…. It’s specifically because TEDDYS SITE CASE FILES WERE 100% TRANSLATED BY HER AND ARE 100% ACCURATE. 

Im simply no longer playing games.  Ive been poking around the site and engaging with members, posting sensitive topics that usually draw a divide in effort to discern who’s causing problems.  In most cases Почемучка elicits a negative response with arrogance, and narcissism.

The following users thanked this post: anna_pycckux

January 18, 2023, 10:50:33 AM
Reply #55

Почемучка

Shes is putting all her eggs in one basket getting her information from someone who arrived on the scene later and cherry picking information.  The first person to arrive at the site she is disregarding, then patronizing non russian members in a condescending manor on the premises that everything we read is flawed translation. As if we are mindless drones who need a “brain nanny”….  Yeah I read that before she edited her post. 

When I suggested everyone go back to the basics and explore the original case files…. It’s specifically because TEDDYS SITE CASE FILES WERE 100% TRANSLATED BY HER AND ARE 100% ACCURATE. 

Im simply no longer playing games.  Ive been poking around the site and engaging with members, posting sensitive topics that usually draw a divide in effort to discern who’s causing problems.  In most cases Почемучка elicits a negative response with arrogance, and narcissism.
Ну понятно. Только почему Вы не сделали скрин - до того как я отредактировала?  У Вас были бы доказательства и у меня - алиби.
Это первое. Второе. Вас как американца скорее бы угнетала ужасная неправда про тайну убийства Кеннеди? Вот взяли бы русские и давай сочинять на эту достаточно освещенную в фактах тему - всякие странные истории. Так с Перевалом Дятлова - именно так.

Третье. Информация на этом ресурсе неплохая. Но - безупречности нет. Вас выручает то, что есть именно оригиналы. В глазах русских выручает. Вас может не интересовать наша оценка. Но Вы же хотите раскрыть русскую тайну? Или не хотите раскрывать?

Вы определитесь - что Вам предпочтительнее? Русских на форуме - и так полтора землекопа. Борзенков В.А.ушел, а это был - супер знаток темы. Я - пыль на его подошвах. Русские могут Вам - не мешать. Не пытаться заставлять изучать и сводить в одну понятную картину имеющиеся факты. Если фантазии и надуманность - это приемлемый метод: воля Ваша. Раскланяемся и удалимся.

Well, okay. But why didn't you take a screenshot - before I edited it? You would have proof and I would have an alibi.
This is the first. Second. As an American, would you rather be oppressed by the terrible lie about the mystery of the Kennedy assassination? The Russians would take it and let's write all sorts of strange stories on this topic, which is sufficiently covered in facts. So with the Dyatlov Pass - that's right.

Third. The information on this site is good. But there is no perfection. You are rescued by the fact that there are exactly originals. Helps out in the eyes of the Russians. You may not be interested in our assessment. But do you want to reveal the Russian secret? Or don't want to reveal?

You decide - what do you prefer? Russians on the forum - and so one and a half excavators. Borzenkov V.A. left, and he was a super connoisseur of the topic. I am the dust on his soles. The Russians can not interfere with you. Do not try to force to study and reduce the available facts into one clear picture. If fantasies and artificiality are an acceptable method: your will. We bow and leave.

П.С. У меня сейчас сессия закончилась. Поэтому опять редакция с вытягиванием написанного из кэша.
P.S. My session is now over. Therefore, again, the edition with pulling what was written from the cache.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 11:02:51 AM by Почемучка »

January 18, 2023, 11:00:56 AM
Reply #56

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

Ну понятно. Только почему Вы не сделали скрин - до того как я отредактировала?  У Вас были бы доказательства и у меня - алиби.
Это первое. Второе. Вас как американца скорее бы угнетала ужасная неправда про тайну убийства Кеннеди? Вот взяли бы русские и давай сочинять на эту достаточно освещенную в фактах тему - всякие странные истории. Так с Перевалом Дятлова - именно так.

Третье. Информация на этом ресурсе неплохая. Но - безупречности нет. Вас выручает то, что есть именно оригиналы. В глазах русских выручает. Вас может не интересовать наша оценка. Но Вы же хотите раскрыть русскую тайну? Или не хотите раскрывать?

Well, okay. But why didn't you take a screenshot - before I edited it? You would have proof and I would have an alibi.
This is the first. Second. As an American, would you rather be oppressed by the terrible lie about the mystery of the Kennedy assassination? The Russians would take it and let's write all sorts of strange stories on this topic, which is sufficiently covered in facts. So with the Dyatlov Pass - that's right.

Third. The information on this site is good. But there is no perfection. You are rescued by the fact that there are exactly originals. Helps out in the eyes of the Russians. You may not be interested in our assessment. But do you want to reveal the Russian secret? Or don't want to reveal?

Perdóneme? Vivo en Texas.   whacky1

There you go again.  “Which I select from the entire poor stock of the English language, so that transliteration does not distort the meaning. You only read English, mister...“

Russians are the ones who have butchered this entire incident from investigation to modern corruption, but yet you mock those who attempt to clean your mess. Perhaps foreigners are not tanted by your lack of freedom of speech, or a free press. 

January 18, 2023, 11:03:40 AM
Reply #57

Ziljoe

What's the lie about the Kennedy assassination?

If you have something to reveal, why not reveal it. There's been lots of talk but nothing is getting said. I personally could do without all the GIFs and video links that mean nothing. I have to be honest, it's getting tedious. If you have some kind of revelation, just spit it out.

January 18, 2023, 11:05:01 AM
Reply #58

Почемучка

Perdóneme? Vivo en Texas.   whacky1

There you go again.  “Which I select from the entire poor stock of the English language, so that transliteration does not distort the meaning. You only read English, mister...“

Russians are the ones who have butchered this entire incident from investigation to modern corruption, but yet you mock those who attempt to clean your mess. Perhaps foreigners are not tanted by your lack of freedom of speech, or a free press.
О наглядных  примерах
About illustrative examples
https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=1127.msg20075#msg20075

Кстати, Техас и Кеннеди - как удачно-то я тыкнула пальцем в глобус и в историю США...
By the way, Texas and Kennedy - how lucky I poked my finger at the globe and at the history of the United States ...

И кстати номер два. Я ничего не имею против - что Вы взялись опекать Аннушку Русских. Ваш выбор - Вы и выбрали. Только зачем меня на эту тему час пытали в личке? У нас глубокая ночь, а я переела кофе в три раза - чтоб попытаться до Вас донести весь смысл. Ну Вы такой деятельный же? Чего не поискали на российских просторах все мнения о ней?

And by the way, number two. I have nothing against - that you undertook to patronize Annushka Russkikh. Your choice is your choice. But why did they torture me on this topic for an hour in a personal? We have a deep night, and I ate coffee three times - to try to convey the whole meaning to you. Well, are you so active? Why didn’t all the opinions about her look in the Russian expanses?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 11:11:57 AM by Почемучка »

January 18, 2023, 11:07:08 AM
Reply #59

anna_pycckux

....and also by antics, clowning and littering of topics.