April 27, 2024, 01:34:01 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Dyatlov without the pass  (Read 3188 times)

January 07, 2023, 09:10:11 AM
Read 3188 times

tenne

I have decided to start translating the book into english. Quite interestingly, the google translator has no problem translating his writing into coherent and pertinent sentences..

I am just doing a copy and paste first pass and reading it as I do and I will then go back and do a much more indepth read.

He does mention the fakes but the one he mentioned about the horse wasn't 5 legs, only the back legs weren't moving. Doesn't look like that to me but I can't argue with what a person says they see

He did mention and point out a discrepancy between two photos that may be a film issue, might be something flying by? or might be part of the conspiracy.

Bottom right of both photos there is a white fence across the bottom of a dark house with snow on it, the white building beside it doesn't have a chimney? flaw in film, something flying  above it in #17 and does in #18

This is one example of what he is calling a fake, he isn't specific yet other than debunking the 5 legged horse and posting this one.

he made an interesting comment on the diaries that  said the school didn't confirm it but that will take a deeper dive

« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 09:24:40 AM by tenne »

January 07, 2023, 09:15:54 AM
Reply #1

tenne

First time he talks about the diaries:
Excerpt from the diary of Lyudmila Dubinina:
January 24
We arrived in Serov very early. We were not allowed to enter the station with ryuks. Settled first near the station. Next, we succeeded with
Blinovtsy to move to elementary school. After dinner, got busy
preparing equipment. We decided for children in grades 1 and 2 (crossed out - "read") to talk about tourism. They really liked our stories, things and they are very attached to us.

Excerpt from the diary of Zinaida Kolmogorova:
Around 8 am we arrive in Serov. They are not allowed to the station, the train is on Ivdel goes at 6-30 pm. We are looking for a room. Trying to get into the club (to the right of the station behind the canteen), the school is unsuccessful. Finally we find the railway. 41st school (200 meters from the station), where we were very well received.

And this is Yuri Yudin:
Finally settled down until the evening. We go to Ivdel from Serov at 6-30
evenings at the school near the station. Very warm welcome. The caretaker (she is also cleaning lady) heated water for us, provided everything she could and what we needed was to prepare for the march. Free all day. I would like to go to city, for example, to the museum of local lore and on an excursion to the metal plant, but a lot of work with the distribution of equipment and its preparation. 12-2.00. AT a break between the 1st and 2nd shifts organized a meeting with students.

It would seem that the information is exhaustive. However! Neither this school nor none of the researchers found any traces of it. And this -  fact

end quote
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 09:23:43 AM by tenne »

January 07, 2023, 09:35:01 AM
Reply #2

Почемучка

It would seem that the information is exhaustive. However! Neither this school nor none of the researchers found any traces of it. And this -  fact

end quote
С чего Вы взяли, что этой школы нет в природе?  Российские исследователи давно определились что это за школа. Адрес нашли и всё такое. Из Канады - конечно такое сложнее делать.

What makes you think that this school does not exist in nature? Russian researchers have long decided what kind of school this is. Found the address and everything. From Canada - of course this is more difficult to do.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 09:43:35 AM by Почемучка »
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

The following users thanked this post: Зайцев

January 07, 2023, 10:11:38 AM
Reply #3

Почемучка

I have decided to start translating the book into english.
Сначала потренируйтесь на кошках на какой-нибудь простенькой русской народной сказке...
Типа сказка про репку. Очень интересно - что за сюжет у Вас в итоге получится после применения Ваших талантов.
First, practice on cats on some simple Russian folk tale...
Like a fairy tale about a turnip. It is very interesting - what kind of plot you will end up with after applying your talents.
https://nukadeti.ru/skazki/repka
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...