April 25, 2024, 08:09:05 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Slobodin's Injuries  (Read 17282 times)

February 14, 2023, 02:23:22 PM
Reply #60

anna_pycckux

You have been posting photo's of Rustem's frozen face to suggest that he had been so badly beaten that he was unrecognisable. You then suggested he had a broken nose, which he didn't. You've suggested he had a bite to his face, and any pathologist would identify such a wound as a bite, even if they sometimes cannot determine if it was human or animal. And then you're trying to imply that
1. I assumed that Rustem died in a fight, because the photo speaks eloquently about it: the face is swollen, a hematoma on the face, a swollen eye.
2. I assumed that Rustem had dog bites on his face. If you disagree, then explain the origin of these serious wounds.
3. I did not assume, but I read in the forensic medical examination that there are traces of blood from the nasal openings. About a broken nose – these are your fantasies.
4. I did not assume, but I read in the forensic medical examination that there is a crack in the skull, plus the divergence of the skull bones.
5. I did not assume from the photo, but I read in the forensic medical examination that. the brain has the form of a shapeless mass.
My opinion: Rustem died resisting the liquidators.

February 16, 2023, 12:01:14 PM
Reply #61

eurocentric

You have been posting photo's of Rustem's frozen face to suggest that he had been so badly beaten that he was unrecognisable. You then suggested he had a broken nose, which he didn't. You've suggested he had a bite to his face, and any pathologist would identify such a wound as a bite, even if they sometimes cannot determine if it was human or animal. And then you're trying to imply that
1. I assumed that Rustem died in a fight, because the photo speaks eloquently about it: the face is swollen, a hematoma on the face, a swollen eye.
2. I assumed that Rustem had dog bites on his face. If you disagree, then explain the origin of these serious wounds.
3. I did not assume, but I read in the forensic medical examination that there are traces of blood from the nasal openings. About a broken nose – these are your fantasies.
4. I did not assume, but I read in the forensic medical examination that there is a crack in the skull, plus the divergence of the skull bones.
5. I did not assume from the photo, but I read in the forensic medical examination that. the brain has the form of a shapeless mass.
My opinion: Rustem died resisting the liquidators.

You are the "truther" who fantasises that the KGB would take seriously rumours a group of young hikers were going to defect from central Russia during a perilous winter hike, and with only several week's worth of food, and so they headed out there to brutally murder them all in a kangaroo court. To bolster this you look for any evidence of attack, and if you cannot find it you will manufacture it.

In post 17, unless a translation error, you mentioned Rustem's broken nose. That's why I quoted the pathologist stating his nose was straight. He would see the blood and manipulate the nose with his fingers to see if it was fractured. He did not have access to x-ray.

Elsewhere you've suggested, in order to explain the difference between the frozen and unfrozen appearance of Rustem, that the unfrozen photo's have been doctored with Photoshop, that they do not match the originals. But they are taken from the resources at this site, and they will originate from the Hibina files.

When a man is found dead with his face in the snow his face will have snow and any crud stuck to it, and when his body has thawed and perhaps his face has been wiped over, he will look very different and what may have appeared as a bite will have gone. This, logically, is why the autopsy does not mention any bite.

You've then implied that Rustem's brain was found to be an unshapen mass because he had been beaten about the head, as if his skull caved in all over and his brain was pulped. Rustem had one fracture to his skull, and haemorrhage to his temporal muscles on either side. This is what the pathologist said of Rustem's skull:

"There is a bone fracture from the left temporal bone along the direction of the upper forward area of the lobular bone with dehiscence of 0.1 cm and a length of up to 6 cm. The fracture is 1.5 cm from the sagittal suture. In addition to this, there is a discrepancy in the joint temporal-parietal suture on the left and right /post-mortem/. The dura mater is bluish in color, and its vessels are slightly filled with blood. There was 75 cm3 of bloody liquid under the dura mater. The pia is cloudy and red green in color. The brain matter appears as an unformed mass that is green red in color with undifferentiated contours of the ventricles, as well as the white and grey matter. In the upper area of the left pyramid there is hemorrhaging under the left bone plate with a size of 0.3 x 0.4 cm. The bones of the skull base are whole."

My DPI approach - logic, probability and reason.

The following users thanked this post: RMK, Ziljoe

February 16, 2023, 12:25:17 PM
Reply #62

Ziljoe

From my understanding, there is swelling from freezing, the eyes will bulge and since his brain had froze and the been thawed, the consistency of the brain matter will have changed. As per case studies of frozen people and hypothermia. These are some facts that we do know occur .

February 16, 2023, 12:50:53 PM
Reply #63

ilahiyol

Rustem has definitely fallen!!! The question that interests us is what made him drop??? It is unlikely that a person will fall by himself and stay there. Something must have knocked it down. The most logical answer is that the coercive force hits Him from behind on his left temple and He falls to the ground very quickly! Of course, a human can do that too. But if a human did that, he would have to shoot again to make sure he was dead. But there is only one hit. No continuation. This excludes the human element.

February 22, 2023, 06:55:17 PM
Reply #64

tenne

Rustem has definitely fallen!!! The question that interests us is what made him drop??? It is unlikely that a person will fall by himself and stay there. Something must have knocked it down. The most logical answer is that the coercive force hits Him from behind on his left temple and He falls to the ground very quickly! Of course, a human can do that too. But if a human did that, he would have to shoot again to make sure he was dead. But there is only one hit. No continuation. This excludes the human element.

Leaving an unconscious person not dressed for the elements would do that as well, especially out in the middle of no where. If the person was an expert, they would know it was a killing blow, so they didn't need to shoot them.

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba

February 22, 2023, 09:04:53 PM
Reply #65

ilahiyol

Leaving an unconscious person not dressed for the elements would do that as well, especially out in the middle of no where. If the person was an expert, they would know it was a killing blow, so they didn't need to shoot them.
The odds of a master martial artist going there are very, very low. And even if he's gone, he can't be 100% sure he's dead. So no matter how skilled you are, you can't be sure that a person dies with a single hit. After 10 minutes, he may revive and move into the forest(?) This is a small possibility. That's why the blow to Zina's back, which broke her spine, must have been done. So that he could never get up and run away again... He wanted to make sure that whatever killed them was dead

February 23, 2023, 01:59:16 PM
Reply #66

GlennM

The discussion of "how" Rustem died must be taken with other evidence to determine "why" he died (or why he had to die). We understand that all man to man violence can only be inferred, not proven. We understand that weather related conditions and post morten changes can also be inferred, with strong clinical evidence. However, the elephant in the room is still why he and others were out there at all. After 60 years, we are no closer to the truth. That said, the one constant in the entire mystery is the Russian winter, not Mansi, not geologists, nor military, nor convicts. I believe the hikers were driven from their tent to find warmth and shelter. They were afraid. Afraid of infra sound, aerial detonation, manor beast, no. I think it was a weather induced tragedy precipitated by a slab slide.
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

The following users thanked this post: Почемучка

February 24, 2023, 12:35:23 AM
Reply #67

anna_pycckux

After 60 years, we are no closer to the truth. That said, the one constant in the entire mystery is the Russian winter, not Mansi, not geologists, nor military, nor convicts.
lol2 Russian Russian winter is terrible to the inhabitants of California or Miami, the French army of Napoleon Russian winter was deadly scary.. Russian Russian tourists who grew up in the Urals and regularly went on harsh hikes, the Russian winter could not serve as a reason for mass death.

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba, ilahiyol

February 24, 2023, 12:50:18 AM
Reply #68

anna_pycckux

Суровая РУССКАЯ ЗИМА HARSH RUSSIAN WINTER

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba, ilahiyol

February 24, 2023, 01:07:57 AM
Reply #69

anna_pycckux

More about how the harsh Russian winter could ruin tourists

February 24, 2023, 08:12:02 AM
Reply #70

GlennM

I think the fundamental difference here is one of time. Some people enjoy the shock of an icy dip in the water. A very few spend years learning how to monitor their core temperature and endure periods of cold. I am impressed by both. The DP9 were not in this elite company. They worked and studied within buildings and they dressed warmly when outside. It is arguable some cut clothes from others to keep warm in a losing battle with the elements. Most significantly, their exposure to the Russian winter was measured in days, not minutes.

The human bravery that is demonstrated by extreme challenges is a testament to the human spirit. It makes life more than just daily existence. However, it is the element of risk inherent in the activities that is compelling. In some challenges, either side can retire from the challenge by " tapping out". Not so with Nature. When the DP9 left the tent on 1079, they had three choices. They were: (1) stay (2) make for the woods (3) make for the cache. Each choice is a race against time. They chose option 2, but underestimated both the cold and the distance. It was a harsh game with dire consequences.
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

The following users thanked this post: Почемучка