April 26, 2024, 02:20:13 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Dogs' fear  (Read 9037 times)

February 17, 2023, 05:36:26 PM
Reply #30

cib

Thanks for the clarification, RMK. Greetings to you and also to ilahiyol.

The following users thanked this post: ilahiyol

February 18, 2023, 11:55:36 PM
Reply #31

ilahiyol

I don't know English. And the concept/word I want to talk about is very different. But it has no equivalent even in my own language. Maybe the word / concept I want to explain has its equivalent in both Turkish and English. But I don't know that. But I will try to explain in a sentence. Sometimes when we pass a place, we feel that someone has passed there before! We feel it either because of the smell or because of our 6th sense. Here's how dogs felt something either because of a smell or because of their 6th sense!!! I think you know the 6th sense. Humans have 5 senses. Seeing, hearing, smelling, touching and tasting.... There is also the 6th sense, which has not been fully explained. I believe this feeling is also found in animals, and dogs also felt the unknown power with this 6th sense and they got very scared.

February 19, 2023, 12:08:39 AM
Reply #32

ilahiyol

Hi, ilahiyol. First of all, my condolences and solidarity for the terrible tragedy that has devastated your country. A question in relation to your comment, ¿what olfactometric profile can emit a Power that you do not know?. Thank you.
Thank you very much for your interest in the disaster in my country. Although I don't fully understand your question, it is certain that the unknown Force has left an odor or magnetic-like residue in the tent. Dogs understand and feel this.

Hi again, ilahiyol.

1. The image shows the 2 search dogs, loose, in a sitting position and waiting for the handlers' orders. What makes you think they are nervous?

2. Since you state the phrase in bold and underlined. ¿What is a magnetic residue, what does it smell like, how long does it last and how does it affect the emotional behavior of a dog?

Best regards.
The dog may not have felt anything yet. So when dogs come to the scene, they sense and react to this magnetic force or smell. I'm sure they don't feel it when they're away. This shows us that the unknown force is likely alone, not more than once. It's not certain, but it was the only possible one. And it also shows that the magnetic field is limited. The fear of dogs also indicates that this unknown power is very dangerous. Because even if the dogs meet the bear, they will fight and are not afraid. But when faced with a force they cannot defeat, they become frightened and tend to flee. It is not possible for me to fully translate the magnetic effect. But I'm sure it exists. This indicates that the attacking force is an irresistible force. So he was no ordinary Yeti or goblin.

February 19, 2023, 12:57:05 AM
Reply #33

ilahiyol

Thanks for the clarification, RMK. Greetings to you and also to ilahiyol.
Greetings to you too. I personally am a very thoughtful and deep thinker. I believe that there are beings in the world that we do not see. And they can harm people if God allows! This is exactly what happened in the Dytlov case. There's no doubt about it. It is very clear and certain that the Dytlov incident was not an ordinary incident. I don't understand the people trying to make this event commonplace. If it's an ordinary natural phenomenon, what are they doing here???

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba

February 20, 2023, 01:59:34 PM
Reply #34

RMK

I don't know English. And the concept/word I want to talk about is very different. But it has no equivalent even in my own language. Maybe the word / concept I want to explain has its equivalent in both Turkish and English. But I don't know that. But I will try to explain in a sentence. Sometimes when we pass a place, we feel that someone has passed there before! We feel it either because of the smell or because of our 6th sense. Here's how dogs felt something either because of a smell or because of their 6th sense!!! I think you know the 6th sense. Humans have 5 senses. Seeing, hearing, smelling, touching and tasting.... There is also the 6th sense, which has not been fully explained. I believe this feeling is also found in animals, and dogs also felt the unknown power with this 6th sense and they got very scared.
OK, I understand you now.

February 27, 2023, 09:40:01 AM
Reply #35

Ziljoe

The dogs were reported to behave oddly when exiting the helicopter, the photograph here  has no relevance to the statement.

February 27, 2023, 10:42:55 AM
Reply #36

amashilu

Global Moderator
The dogs were reported to behave oddly when exiting the helicopter, the photograph here  has no relevance to the statement.

Yes, when exiting the helicopter, and also at the tent (where they "went crazy").