Theories Discussion > Murdered

Murder Indead

<< < (3/32) > >>

WAB:

--- Quote from: Vietnamka on May 06, 2018, 08:48:58 PM ---I just talking about that Maslinnikov wrote in his diary, didn't he? 

--- End quote ---

I think we should not be engaged in interpretations of another's texts (and, especially, thoughts), and available possibilities and knowledge to come nearer to true. It means to confirm that that truth and to specify that does not concern it.
Maslennikov could write any reasons and doubts in this diary, but it does not mean that all of them represent the facts.

Per Inge Oestmoen:

--- Quote from: WAB on May 07, 2018, 04:16:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Vietnamka on May 06, 2018, 08:48:58 PM ---I just talking about that Maslinnikov wrote in his diary, didn't he? 

--- End quote ---

I think we should not be engaged in interpretations of another's texts (and, especially, thoughts), and available possibilities and knowledge to come nearer to true. It means to confirm that that truth and to specify that does not concern it.
Maslennikov could write any reasons and doubts in this diary, but it does not mean that all of them represent the facts.

--- End quote ---

Masiennikov wrote this in his diary:

"somebody could come from the top. Hands up. Go out one by one".

He did not present his observation as a fact, he simply indicated that it was fully possible given the terrain and the environment.

I see no problems with his sensible statement about a possibility.

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote ---"somebody could come from the top. Hands up. Go out one by one".

He did not present his observation as a fact, he simply indicated that it was fully possible given the terrain and the environment.

I see no problems with his sensible statement about a possibility.

--- End quote ---

But....  how they cut their way out of the tent with their hands up?    Or was coming out of the tent like a bunch of jack-the-rippers at gun point what did them in? 

Per Inge Oestmoen:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on May 09, 2018, 03:11:04 PM ---But....  how they cut their way out of the tent with their hands up?    Or was coming out of the tent like a bunch of jack-the-rippers at gun point what did them in?

--- End quote ---

The thing is that we do not know that they cut their way out of the tent. That was an old assumption: If the tent was cut from the inside, the people who died must have done it. But how can we take that for granted? We do not know whether if the hikers were those who cut the tent, and finally we do not know whether or not the nine left the tent through the cuts.

If anything, the more reasonable assumption is that the students did actually not cut the tent. In fact, no knives were found except for the knives which were found in the tent - and those knives were all still in their sheaths. None of the nine who died, were found with knives.

Loose}{Cannon:
I knew there was 'something' we can agree on.    grin1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version