Theories Discussion > Murdered

Inside the tent

<< < (2/5) > >>

sarapuk:
There doesnt appear to be any thing really suspicious about the way the tent or its contents were found.

CalzagheChick:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on August 22, 2018, 05:37:05 PM ---There doesnt appear to be any thing really suspicious about the way the tent or its contents were found.

--- End quote ---

That's a matter of opinion to say the least.

Many people find the completely undisturbed nature of the inside of the tent compared to the violent deaths of the inhabitants of said tent completely suspicious! Almost as though the tent and all its contents were staged into one big pretty picture.

sarapuk:
I suppose its ones point of view. Either way its part of the mystery.

Morski:
The more I read about "the tent", the more I am convincing myself, that even though the whole mystery is based on the events inside/outside of the tent, the tent itself, as a key evidence, is not of a particular avail. Since the moment they found it, it went through so much bad handling (from the searching parties, the investigators, and, of course, the very way they "collected" and loaded it for transportation), that even if we are able to find it today, I doubt it would be possible to tell the story of the last night of the Dyatlov group.
Anyway, even though I want to think that the actual tent might still exist, probably long forgotten, in some basement in Ivdel, I highly doubt it.

sarapuk:
I believe the tent and other evidence are kept in storage somewhere. Its common to keep evidence even where there is only the slightest hint of foul play. And because of the nature of the Dyatlov Case, that evidence could be kept indefinitely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version