Theories Discussion > Lightning strike / Ball lightning

The Real Ball Lightning theory

<< < (4/62) > >>

Loose}{Cannon:
But, I guess that dont fit the piloted fireball narrative.  whist1

Nigel Evans:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on December 11, 2018, 05:50:10 PM ---But, I guess that dont fit the piloted fireball narrative.  whist1

--- End quote ---
Nope, the morgue technicians washing themselves with dyed alcohol doesn't fit with anyone's narrative...  Presumably they didn't experience dark orange brown hands?  thanky1

Loose}{Cannon:
I guess someone didnt read what I posted in its entirety.    rolleyes1

You know ass well as I do the bodies were NOT found having a orange/brown tone. 

Dont be mad because the FACTS do not fit your narrative. 

Nigel Evans:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on December 12, 2018, 06:49:57 AM ---I guess someone didnt read what I posted in its entirety.    rolleyes1

You know ass well as I do the bodies were NOT found having a orange/brown tone. 

Dont be mad because the FACTS do not fit your narrative. 

--- End quote ---
Yes it's part of my narrative that the nitric acid slowly converts the keratin in the skin to a dark orange colour but only when the bodies are thawed. It's a key component of my narrative that only the exposed parts of the body (face and hands) would adopt this colour which is exactly as described by the relatives. Usage of morgue chemicals would not have been so particular. Also look at Lyudmila's morgue photo, before an autopsy took place the face is described as yellow- brown.

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote ---only the exposed parts of the body (face and hands) would adopt this colour which is exactly as described by the relatives.
--- End quote ---

The relatives are not doctors, chemists etc. The persons reporting the color were ignorant after the facts seeing them AFTER TWO autopsies.   

--- Quote ---Usage of morgue chemicals would not have been so particular.
--- End quote ---

Rather then create something that does not exist, observe the context as a whole.  Dismissal of science and chemistry and their reaction thereof will not further your agenda.

--- Quote --- before an autopsy took place the face is described as yellow- brown.
--- End quote ---

Incorrect...  your flat out wrong!  And whatever book you quote is also going to be..... wrong.

--- Quote --- it's part of my narrative that the nitric acid slowly converts the keratin in the skin to a dark orange colour but only when the bodies are thawed
--- End quote ---

The burden of proof is on YOU my friend.  All I see is someone twisting the facts and creating something where nothing exists for the sole purpose of furthering an agenda.  You would be best suited sticking to the facts rather then inventing them as needed.  The facts are, your unsubstantiated, multi-layered, fantastical theory can be be debunked with one word.....  MAKEUP!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version