Theories Discussion > Murdered

Murdered for entering into a sacred place

<< < (7/8) > >>

Nordlander:
NkZ, I saw an account of the Native signs somewhere but didn't write them down. From what I remember, they specified what animals had been tracked there and who had passed by when. I'll post if I come across the info again.

Another thing I wondered about was the presence of the rock formation at the bottom of the pass. The Manunpupuner Rocks are holy to the Komi, so I was thinking that perhaps this formation might have been sacred to a related tribe. The Mansi were probably truthful that the pass wasn't sacred to them, but that doesn't mean it wasn't sacred to other indigenous people. (And then we have the Khanty denying he made the comment about the "five Khanty wild men" who lived near the pass--he didn't want trouble with them after the authorities left). As per questions of who started the fire, I have speculated that it could have been the attackers, especially if we see the hikers as being marched down to this grove. (Khanty had sacred groves)

Another possible point of connection is the cut clothing. The 1933 murders involved forcing the Soviets to strip. Barenness seems to have been part of the ritual sacrifice. There were no knives found at the three murder scenes, although one investigator added Yuri K's later, perhaps as a result of pressure to make the scenes look less incoherent. The recycling of clothes was obviously for warmth, but the shreds of clothes that supposedly led the searchers to the ravine look suspicious to me.

NkZ:
Hi Nordlander, thanks for the insights. For the mansion signs there is a mention in the group's diary about it on 30/01: "Mansi signs tell about animals they saw, resting stops and other things. It is particularly interesting to solve its meaning for the hikers as well as historians." But doesn't this look more like a phrase coming from a book rather than real capacity to decipher these signs ?
I'm amazed by the number of nations and sub-nations in the area:
Mansi, i would rule out, even if i'm 99% sure they are concealing something. Komi, they seem to have been "christened" in the 19th century.  Khanty, there's the episode and all the signs you raised. Forest Nenets seem a bit too much on the east. Nenets "Komisized", just close ... not forgetting "old believers" and who knows who!

BottledBrunette:
I'm pretty sure I will be laughed off and I have mentioned this particular "theory" before, but, the picture of the teepee looking thing and sacred land reminds me AGAIN, of a psychic talking to the nine hikers, but, Lyudmila was the main speaker, who told the psychic that a tribe that no one knew about and spoke a language they had never heard before, attacked their tent with spears and perhaps other weapons, and beat the men up at the front of the tent, which would explain the unexplainable wounds some of the guys and the two girls have, and that the reason why they were killed is because the hikers were on land that belonged to them and they weren't welcomed there, and they made them go off to freeze to death.  I know people don't take stock in psychics, but, seriously, after reading all the theories and surmises people make, this makes the most sense.  The unexplainable reason why they left the tent, some with warmer clothes and shoes and socks than others, etc.  This thread sort of proves the story the psychic tells of why they were killed.  They were killed by an unknown tribe who didn't want people on their land.

Monika:

--- Quote from: BottledBrunette on July 30, 2019, 04:40:52 PM ---I'm pretty sure I will be laughed off and I have mentioned this particular "theory" before, but, the picture of the teepee looking thing and sacred land reminds me AGAIN, of a psychic talking to the nine hikers, but, Lyudmila was the main speaker, who told the psychic that a tribe that no one knew about and spoke a language they had never heard before, attacked their tent with spears and perhaps other weapons, and beat the men up at the front of the tent, which would explain the unexplainable wounds some of the guys and the two girls have, and that the reason why they were killed is because the hikers were on land that belonged to them and they weren't welcomed there, and they made them go off to freeze to death.  I know people don't take stock in psychics, but, seriously, after reading all the theories and surmises people make, this makes the most sense.  The unexplainable reason why they left the tent, some with warmer clothes and shoes and socks than others, etc.  This thread sort of proves the story the psychic tells of why they were killed.  They were killed by an unknown tribe who didn't want people on their land.

--- End quote ---

Hello,

I believe in some people's psychic abilities. And automatic writing can be a valuable way of communicating with the dead.
However, there are many charlatans who want to impress (my experience). Therefore, I only believe in the psychic medium I know personally. All similar information gathered over the Internet is doubtful.
By the way, I have seen others people on Youtube video claiming to be psychic medium and that they psychically/spiritually connected to this event or to the dead. And one person claims that they have been attacked by UFOs, others claims that the toxic gas was released on them from the rocket. So let's choose from it!  wink1

BottledBrunette:
So what are you waiting for, then?  Ask your medium friend to do a session or whatever its called with the nine hikers and find out what really happened. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version