Theories Discussion > Elk(s) attack

Elk(s) attack

<< < (3/31) > >>

Radim:
Hello Monika,
thank you for your point.

How can we see, some animal footrprints are spotted. It depends what they though by term “lack” of steps...

The elks are herbs eaters-they dont eat a meat or chocolate so it can be the reason why it stayed in tent.

Radim:
If the bodies were faced by heavy hypothermy, than probably were not present significant bruises.

If their faced by 400-700kgs weigh elk, than the mechanism of injuries really can be very similar like an car crash. How the coroner mentioned in report-Internal bodies injuries.

This elk teory says that elk killed nobody - he just caused the injuries and probably not to all of Dyatlavov members. Elk was "just"  the reason of time which they had to spent in nature without clothes. (probably excluding Dubininova and head injured teammate).

Coroner also got just a frozen bodies, in reports there is no mentionted that he was present at place (in mountines) - he probalby did not examinate the bodies at place but in the morgue.

So it can be the reason why the coroners could not accurately determine the real mechanism of injury. According their profesional experiences they compare the mechanism of injuries to car crash accidents - which they knew very well.

I also think that some of injuries could be caused during the dragging of frozen bodies on snow by rescuers. "COnfusion bruises".

And dont forget that it is 60 years ago. They had not any DNA proceduress any criminalised technics with high tech equpment like today.

I think the Dyatlavov pass coroners made a very good job whereas how bad they had an informations.

Radim:
According this facts I think there is no reason to "cover something" during the autopsyies by coroners..No - they just had not informations :)

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: cz on April 08, 2019, 02:41:16 PM ---Interesting idea.

Are there any known instances of similar elk attacks?

The lack of traces is a problem for all the animal theories. I think I see what you mean on the image (although I cannot say whether it is an elk). What puzzles me is that the Mansi searchers have not have identified such traces. They should have been highly qualified, and the result would have relieved their people of any suspicion.

--- End quote ---

There was no traces of any animals let alone a big animal like an ELK.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Radim on April 08, 2019, 03:12:56 PM ---I do not say that the Dyatlavov pass was been killed by elk. No. (Excluding Dubininova and secondone with head wound, both of them  will probably died in all way after this meeting with elk/elks).

I just think that the elk/elks were the reason why the Dyatlavov pass frozen.

If exists some Picture of Dyatlavovs line formation prints, than I can make analyzation (description) of their movement, but I have not found usable Picture.

The Picture with footprints above just confirms to me, that the person really went without shoes without bergen. If the print in blue area on right is really elks (and Im starting to be sure it is really elks footprints) than the right elk footprint is less than 30cm next of human footprint. This confirms me of very close attack.

--- End quote ---

I dont see any ELK Hoof Prints  !  ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version