Theories Discussion > General Discussion

I read every word

(1/2) > >>

GKM:
 read1 Congratulations Teddy and Igor. I know everyone has not read the book so I will not give anything away. The amount of research is staggering. Very well written and extremely easy to follow every word, every map, every document. It all makes sense when put in order. That is as far as I will go until everyone reads the book. Or in my case it's truly over. Thank you.

Investigator:
How about a link to where it can be purchased?

GKM:
 Just go to Amazon.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: GKM on January 31, 2021, 06:48:21 AM --- read1 Congratulations Teddy and Igor. I know everyone has not read the book so I will not give anything away. The amount of research is staggering. Very well written and extremely easy to follow every word, every map, every document. It all makes sense when put in order. That is as far as I will go until everyone reads the book. Or in my case it's truly over. Thank you.

--- End quote ---

Well for someone who doesnt want to give anything away you are certainly posting a lot of your opinions.

GKM:
Does that really bother you or do you simply have nothing else to say? I was asked a direct question and I answered it. Common courtesy. Perhaps you should try it sometime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version