Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Book discussion and questions

(1/5) > >>

GKM:
Teddy, at what point in Igor's research did you snap your fingers and realize you had your answer? Did a lightbulb come on all at once or did it start out dim and gradually get brighter?

tekumze:
Get started. DearTeddy is that it or is it still somewhere a question, what if it wasn’t like that anyway? Although I have already received the answer with the book, I would love to hear what you will answer to me. I wonder after so many years of honestly dealing with some problem, how is your relationship between consciousness and subconscious now?
If the question is too personal, I will understand if you will not comment.

Ziljoe:
 popcorn1

GKM:
I will move on now, from the forum I mean. I do not enjoy social media platforms of any type. Yes, I mean that. No Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, only this forum, and very soon I will be gone from it as well. I have what I believe is the answer I was looking for or perhaps I should have written a "final answer ". But perhaps a part of me will always wonder. I don't know. I felt certain Teddy would one day supply the answer, on the other hand, I could be just accepting her answer so I can let go of the mystery. You seem rooted in some sort of professional study, if that is so, good luck. As I will be gone for good as early as today why not shift to the forums yeti and ufo believers? Their psychological input would make for better reading than my ordinary, get on with life mindset.

Ziljoe:
Sorry to see you go GKM. All the best on your travels and stay safe.  thumb1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version