Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Walking sticks

<< < (4/4)

Ziljoe:
Sorry Arjan , I can not see a mask in your photo. There is a comb and buttons.

It says under the checkered shirt, on the left side of the chest.  You are showing the right side of the body .

Arjan:
On the second photo of Zinaida in the mortuary this item is in focus.

I have encircled the area wherein the item is visible.

In my view, this item is a facemask with on the right side a hose/cilinder for probably attaching a filter.

Remark:
In the mortuary, only photos had been taken of details that had been very special in the view of the coroner.
This item and natural fibres had very probably very special in the opinion of the coroner, because there are four photos of both.

Ziljoe:
It says in the autopsy report.

Blue cotton sports pants with two internal pockets, the buckles on the hips are unbuttoned. In the right pocket is a brown comb with two broken teeth.

What we see in the picture is the right hand side pocket( possibly turned inside out ) . It is the comb with two broken teeth , not a hose cilinder. The report is factual. We can also see the unbuttoned buckles on the hips.

Link to the clearer picture.
https://dyatlovpass.com/zinaida-kolmogorova

Arjan:
Thank you for this clarification.

After rereading in the post mortem report: 'In the right pocket is a brown comb with two broken teeth', and looking again at your enlarged photo, I think you are right.

Thank you again for the clarification

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: Arjan on April 04, 2024, 12:14:31 PM ---Thank you for this clarification.

After rereading in the post mortem report: 'In the right pocket is a brown comb with two broken teeth', and looking again at your enlarged photo, I think you are right.

Thank you again for the clarification

--- End quote ---

No , thank you Arjan . I did not mean to correct you . I could see where you coming from . Thank you for your reply .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version