March 28, 2024, 04:42:56 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Errr Nobody made it out of there?  (Read 2345 times)

August 02, 2022, 08:14:01 PM
Read 2345 times

beak

Unless it's a plane crash then I would expect 2/9 to make it out. No one did. Which leads to the idea that none of them were meant to survive. I know that's horrid but it just seems like there was an "objective" that they should perish. I think it was Dyatlov. Why else would they put Zolt in there at the last minute?  They either did that because they thought that zolt would save them from a psychopath [that's important - given various diary entries]-- or ---  Someone was told that nobody should survive, There is no other way that someone didn't get outa there.

August 02, 2022, 09:41:57 PM
Reply #1

GlennM

Break, you have set forth an interesting hypothesis. Your next task is to comb the data and build your case. We all have theories and conjecture, but that is all it is. Even the latest official Russian conclusion about the tragedy, slab slip, is conjecture. As you mentioned, someone should have survived.. Welcome to the forum and get ready for a deep dive.

August 02, 2022, 10:42:49 PM
Reply #2

Ziljoe

Welcome beak.

Enjoy reading and take a deep breath for the deep dive as GlennM says! I lean towards Igor b hypothesis.

You have however prodded my brain. The mention of someone being able to survive raises an interesting question, that is , what contingency plan did they have if something did go wrong?

For example , if they were at the furthest point on the return journey and someone broke their leg, how would they split the group? If there was some reason or injury that made one person( or more) unable to move, there is only 1 tent that would have to be used to protect the injured person. The traveling was slow under good conditions but if they had to get help and leave the injured in the tent, how well could any survive on the return journey going to raise the alarm and get help?

Just a thought....

August 03, 2022, 03:42:20 AM
Reply #3

Jean Daniel Reuss

Which leads to the idea that none of them were meant to survive. I know that's horrid but it just seems like there was an "objective" that they should perish.................

Of course there are no survivors, since the imperative mission of the attackers was precisely to leave no survivors.

(There were killers    "who wanted to take the lives of the nine"    according to the expression of Per Inge Oestmoen).

The hikers left from Sverdlovsk in the number of 10.

Yuri Yudin gave up and was seen at settlement 41 on the evening of 28 January. So there are still 9 to be annihilated.

During the fierce fighting that took place during the night of 1 to 2 February 1959 :

••• Three fell unable to get up on the slope of Kholat Syakhl and died of cold ==> 9-3 = 6
••• Two were killed under the Cedar tree                                       ==> 6-2 = 4
••• Four are slaughtered or crushed and carefully bundled into the ravine      ==> 4-4 = 0

No miscounting is possible: No survivors left !

There was obviously an "objective" that they all perish without exception.

I think it was Dyatlov. Why else would they put Zolt in there at the last minute?  They either did that because they thought that zolt would save them from a psychopath ...........................

I do not understand the following part of what you mean.

Do you think that Dyatlov was not a normal, mentally healthy guy ?
Jean Daniel Reuss

Rational guidance =

• There is nothing supernatural and mysterious about the injuries suffered by the Dyatlov group. They are all consistent with an attack by a group of professional killers who wanted to take the lives of the nine  [Per Inge Oestmoen].

• Now let us search for answers to: WHO ? WHY ? HOW ?

• The scenario must be consistent with the historical, political and psychological  contexts.

• The solution takes in consideration all known findings.

August 03, 2022, 05:22:24 PM
Reply #4

melissa whisler

Come to think of it, why was Yuri Yudin allowed to live??? Had the "offence" not yet occurred? Had the "something" not yet been witnessed?
  The Ravine 4 suffered the most violent deaths - even Zolotaryov.  Why did he say they were all going to become famous? Did he know they were all going to be killed?
   I'm beginning to think it DID have something to do with the Cold War or the race for air superiority - Gary Powers shot down a year later.