Victims and Case Files > Yuri Doroshenko

Rare Pictures Of Yuri Doroshenko

<< < (2/3) > >>

Loose}{Cannon:
This pic?

BottledBrunette:
The clothes don't look the same, so, my guess would be another time, another trip.  But, don't take my word for it.  I'm a newbie on the subject.

Missi:
I hope it's okay to revive this corpse of a thread. I didn't find rules according old threads and questions concerning them...

As to my question:
Can anyone translate the names on the last picture? I believe they are names... The little I understand of Russian letters makes me wonder if this might be a photo taken on the fatal hike. The setting looks a lot like the time in the bus that is described in one of the diaries (I believe it was the one of Lyuda).

KFinn:

--- Quote from: Missi on February 01, 2021, 09:02:06 AM ---I hope it's okay to revive this corpse of a thread. I didn't find rules according old threads and questions concerning them...

As to my question:
Can anyone translate the names on the last picture? I believe they are names... The little I understand of Russian letters makes me wonder if this might be a photo taken on the fatal hike. The setting looks a lot like the time in the bus that is described in one of the diaries (I believe it was the one of Lyuda).

--- End quote ---

I believe it was.  This was the bus ride from Vizhay to Ivdel, with Blinov's group.  Zolotaryev is on the bottom, under Yuri's leg.  Zina is in there, as well.

KFinn:
Sorry, not under Yuri's leg, that is someone else's foot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version