Theories Discussion > KGB / Radiation / Military involvement

My culprit - Thermobaric bombs dropped on the group on purpose

(1/9) > >>

Dominov:
Hi guys

I'm doing a lot of research on the Dyatlov case at the moment, and after a while I came across this bomb which was developed at that time by the Russians and the Americans: The thermobaric bomb.

Read what it does to the body: Suffcation or massive internal injuries due to the enormous shockwave.

Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermobaric_weapon

This would also explain the burned tree tops (Ivanov). The ramification of this is: They were killed intentionally. At the slope of the Dead Mountain they were a perfect target. But the first time they (whoever «they» are) missed.
They kept bombing until everybody was dead. Some died of suffocation (bombs too far away to do physical damage), the rav4 probably died of a massive shockwave caused by a close detonation so strong that even eyes popped out of their sockets (Dubinina + Zorotaryov).
Some may indeed have died of hypothermia being already weakend by the bombing.

Bombing from planes? Not necessarily. The attackers could have used rocket launchers or mortars.

My theory: They were killed by a military force, either American or Russian. They were a military target. Why? «The controlled delivery: radioactive Clothes»? I don't think so. Krivischenkos Jacket was radioactive because he worked at Mayak, where a well-known nuclear accident took place in 1957.

I think they came too close to a secret military facility, a Russian facility. They were eliminated. And maybe a cynical officer took the chance of testing newly developed weapons in the wild.

Should we rethink picture Nr. 34?

Just my too cents.

Dominov

sarapuk:
Bomb = Blast.  But there doesnt appear to be much evidence of a Blast of some kind.  The Dyatlov Group were well educated and organised, why would they be allowed to go near any Secret Establishment  !  ? 

Star man:

--- Quote from: Dominov on January 12, 2019, 08:39:10 AM ---Hi guys

I'm doing a lot of research on the Dyatlov case at the moment, and after a while I came across this bomb which was developed at that time by the Russians and the Americans: The thermobaric bomb.

Read what it does to the body: Suffcation or massive internal injuries due to the enormous shockwave.

Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermobaric_weapon

This would also explain the burned tree tops (Ivanov). The ramification of this is: They were killed intentionally. At the slope of the Dead Mountain they were a perfect target. But the first time they (whoever «they» are) missed.
They kept bombing until everybody was dead. Some died of suffocation (bombs too far away to do physical damage), the rav4 probably died of a massive shockwave caused by a close detonation so strong that even eyes popped out of their sockets (Dubinina + Zorotaryov).
Some may indeed have died of hypothermia being already weakend by the bombing.

Bombing from planes? Not necessarily. The attackers could have used rocket launchers or mortars.

My theory: They were killed by a military force, either American or Russian. They were a military target. Why? «The controlled delivery: radioactive Clothes»? I don't think so. Krivischenkos Jacket was radioactive because he worked at Mayak, where a well-known nuclear accident took place in 1957.

I think they came too close to a secret military facility, a Russian facility. They were eliminated. And maybe a cynical officer took the chance of testing newly developed weapons in the wild.

Should we rethink picture Nr. 34?

Just my too cents.

Dominov

--- End quote ---

I am investigating a similar theory, but for a low yield tactical nuclear weapon(s).  I have also considered this type of weapon as a possibility.

What are the characteristic of this type of weapon in terms of range vs over pressure from the shock wave?  What sortof explosive yield?

For the rav 4 can you explain how they received such significant injuries with no shrapnel or metal fragments, and no blast damage to the surrounding trees?

Dominov:
Yes, the missing signs of the blast...
I try to explain that.

Zorotaryov did what every soldier (and he was a combat veteran of the Second Word War) would do in a bombing situation. He took cover.  But the ravine was the worst place to be, I guess. The ravine unfortunately canalised and amplfied the shockwave (of the third bomb).

Probably there were fir needles all over the place. But the search team wouldn't see them because there was plenty of snow even in May 1959. Make no mistake, these Ural trees are tough. They are used to strong gales and extreme conditions.

The bombs didn't hit the ground. So there weren't any impact craters.

Also, strange grey liquid frozen on Doroschenko's mouth.
Also, reported lights over Dead Mountain combined with strange reflections on the hovering clouds. (thermo-baric bombs)
Also, complexion of body skin, not burned but roasted.
Also, gray hair on the bodies, roasted.
Also, burned tree tops.

I bet we would find the chemicals in the soil even today.

regards

Dominov

Star man:

--- Quote from: Dominov on January 13, 2019, 04:27:32 AM ---Yes, the missing signs of the blast...
I try to explain that.

Zorotaryov did what every soldier (and he was a combat veteran of the Second Word War) would do in a bombing situation. He took cover.  But the ravine was the worst place to be, I guess. The ravine unfortunately canalised and amplfied the shockwave (of the third bomb).

Probably there were fir needles all over the place. But the search team wouldn't see them because there was plenty of snow even in May 1959. Make no mistake, these Ural trees are tough. They are used to strong gales and extreme conditions.

The bombs didn't hit the ground. So there weren't any impact craters.

Also, strange grey liquid frozen on Doroschenko's mouth.
Also, reported lights over Dead Mountain combined with strange reflections on the hovering clouds. (thermo-baric bombs)
Also, complexion of body skin, not burned but roasted.
Also, gray hair on the bodies, roasted.
Also, burned tree tops.

I bet we would find the chemicals in the soil even today.

regards

Dominov

--- End quote ---

Parsonally I think it could be a strong possibility.  Although I doubt it was a deliberate act

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version