Theories Discussion > Lightning strike / Ball lightning

The Real Ball Lightning theory

<< < (2/62) > >>

sarapuk:
I do not subscribe to the Ball Lightning Theory, or the Gas Theory.  They all left the safety of the Tent leaving most of their belongings in the Tent to go into an exposed situation on a mountain side. They travel a mile or so to the edge of the forest. They start a fire. They climb a tree. They may have tried to build a Den.  Is the Ball Lightning chasing them around for several hours  !  ?  DUBININA had some very severe injuries and they could not have been caused by Ball Lightning. Animal Mutilations are just that, animals that have been mutilated by something and that something is not Ball Lightning. Too many witnesses have been involved in Animal Mutilation Cases and I have found NO MENTION of Ball Lightning as being the cause.

Nigel Evans:
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/08/unexplained-cattle-mutilations-linked-to-lights-in-the-sky/claiming to have witnessed anomalous aerial phenomena coinciding with similar unexplained mutilations in the area. “The thing about the lights is true,” Bieri told reporters. “I’ve seen it.”

Monika:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on December 06, 2018, 02:14:49 PM ---I do not subscribe to the Ball Lightning Theory, or the Gas Theory.  They all left the safety of the Tent leaving most of their belongings in the Tent to go into an exposed situation on a mountain side. They travel a mile or so to the edge of the forest. They start a fire. They climb a tree. They may have tried to build a Den.  Is the Ball Lightning chasing them around for several hours  !  ?  DUBININA had some very severe injuries and they could not have been caused by Ball Lightning. Animal Mutilations are just that, animals that have been mutilated by something and that something is not Ball Lightning. Too many witnesses have been involved in Animal Mutilation Cases and I have found NO MENTION of Ball Lightning as being the cause.

--- End quote ---

It is true that after leaving the tent they lived a few more hours. I do not think the lighting ball was chasing them. If it were, they would run away and would not be organized. It could happen that more lighting ball were created in the given time interval. Or the lighting ball caused them to leave the tent, and then some accompanying physical and dangerous phenomenon that eventually formed killed the four at the ravine. The entire Ural region is strange, there are strange phenomena during many years. All the time I say, people and scientists still do not know about many physical phenomena on Earth. Something has driven them out of the tent, but it is clear from their behavior that outside the tent they did not feel threatened but unfortunately, the reality was different.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Monika on December 06, 2018, 10:48:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on December 06, 2018, 02:14:49 PM ---I do not subscribe to the Ball Lightning Theory, or the Gas Theory.  They all left the safety of the Tent leaving most of their belongings in the Tent to go into an exposed situation on a mountain side. They travel a mile or so to the edge of the forest. They start a fire. They climb a tree. They may have tried to build a Den.  Is the Ball Lightning chasing them around for several hours  !  ?  DUBININA had some very severe injuries and they could not have been caused by Ball Lightning. Animal Mutilations are just that, animals that have been mutilated by something and that something is not Ball Lightning. Too many witnesses have been involved in Animal Mutilation Cases and I have found NO MENTION of Ball Lightning as being the cause.

--- End quote ---

It is true that after leaving the tent they lived a few more hours. I do not think the lighting ball was chasing them. If it were, they would run away and would not be organized. It could happen that more lighting ball were created in the given time interval. Or the lighting ball caused them to leave the tent, and then some accompanying physical and dangerous phenomenon that eventually formed killed the four at the ravine. The entire Ural region is strange, there are strange phenomena during many years. All the time I say, people and scientists still do not know about many physical phenomena on Earth. Something has driven them out of the tent, but it is clear from their behavior that outside the tent they did not feel threatened but unfortunately, the reality was different.

--- End quote ---

But how do you know that they did not feel threatened outside the TENT  !  ? 

Monika:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on December 09, 2018, 02:50:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Monika on December 06, 2018, 10:48:17 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

But how do you know that they did not feel threatened outside the TENT  !  ?

--- End quote ---

If they felt threatened outside the tent, they would not go into the woods and make a fire that would show their position to a murderer or animal. And they behaved rationally, even they  could make a den, being lightly dressed and without gloves. It must be almost superhuman activity. If something threatened there, they would rather be stifled in shock and do not do those things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version