Theories Discussion > General Discussion

New theories!

<< < (2/6) > >>

IlkkaSaari:
An outsider ( escaped from russian gulag ) comes into camp and is offered shield in tent. He asks to loan a knife or grabs it.

Tent rips from inside and nearly naked 9 people escape into cold storm

Later outsider spends some time in camp with food.

There is one item found in camp that was not owned by youth. It is a felt like material cloth that is wrapped to shield. Used fe. by soldiers

Two youth from camp made a daytrip and they photoed a big man looking at them behind trees which is the killer, and this way killer finds his way into camp.

Also subsequent cruelties match the psychological profile of an escaped prisoner and are done with knife that is not found
Also youth had spirits and none of the bottles could not be found from camp

#Dyatlov #russia #mystery

kenne:

--- Quote from: IlkkaSaari on October 04, 2017, 07:16:44 AM ---

"There is one item found in camp that was not owned by youth. It is a felt like material cloth that is wrapped to shield. Used fe. by soldiers"

I have read one of these wrappings was also by the ravine.

--- End quote ---

Loose}{Cannon:
Guys...  This thread was intended for brain storming on new/additional theories in which to create on the index. 

This is however the general discussion board, so please either start a new thread in general discussion, or in the appropriate theory section.  In this case....  (Murderers), and discuss.   thumb1

Armide:
How about the theory that a fight or a personal quarrel took place? It’s probably one of the most cynical theories that I’ve come across, but lots of the versions I’ve read about had some pretty good arguments (it would explain why Dyatlov had minor injuries to the cartillage on his fist and a few others of the injuries sustained by the other group members). It’s not one I necessarily wholeheartedly believe in and has a few holes in it, but it’s a theory and it’s interesting nonetheless

xian06:
So R5 rocket explosion answers:

R5 rocket engine brake apart next to Dyatlov team (because leak lox form R5 rocket and this additional oxygen was too much heat for rocket parts).
That means rocket fuel metanol and liquid oxygen spread around them.
And rocket part flying in air about 100 meter or less from team and some part was more than 2300C.
I think they waiting for the rocket because this explosion was very fast but take pictures from 3 cameras and that was in midnight.
Mr Sztalker think they waiting for a atom bomb explosion in stratosphare.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version