April 28, 2024, 10:23:04 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: I read every word  (Read 4103 times)

January 31, 2021, 06:48:21 AM
Read 4103 times

GKM

read1 Congratulations Teddy and Igor. I know everyone has not read the book so I will not give anything away. The amount of research is staggering. Very well written and extremely easy to follow every word, every map, every document. It all makes sense when put in order. That is as far as I will go until everyone reads the book. Or in my case it's truly over. Thank you.

January 31, 2021, 11:53:38 AM
Reply #1

Investigator

How about a link to where it can be purchased?

January 31, 2021, 12:05:32 PM
Reply #2

GKM

Just go to Amazon.

January 31, 2021, 01:15:29 PM
Reply #3

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
read1 Congratulations Teddy and Igor. I know everyone has not read the book so I will not give anything away. The amount of research is staggering. Very well written and extremely easy to follow every word, every map, every document. It all makes sense when put in order. That is as far as I will go until everyone reads the book. Or in my case it's truly over. Thank you.

Well for someone who doesnt want to give anything away you are certainly posting a lot of your opinions.
DB

January 31, 2021, 03:02:21 PM
Reply #4

GKM

Does that really bother you or do you simply have nothing else to say? I was asked a direct question and I answered it. Common courtesy. Perhaps you should try it sometime.

February 02, 2021, 10:30:41 AM
Reply #5

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Does that really bother you or do you simply have nothing else to say? I was asked a direct question and I answered it. Common courtesy. Perhaps you should try it sometime.

Seems like you are the one who is being rude
DB