Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Maslennikov Notebook Question on Search Camp

<< < (12/12)

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on March 03, 2021, 04:10:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 03, 2021, 03:57:03 PM ---So once again drifting off course. What started as a post about a Notebook and a question on the search camp, becomes lots of other totally unrelated things.

--- End quote ---
You make a fair point.

--- End quote ---

It wasnt difficult to make. I find the Dyatlov Case difficult enough without making it more difficult by continually drifting off course.

KFinn:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 03, 2021, 04:40:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 03, 2021, 03:57:03 PM ---So once again drifting off course. What started as a post about a Notebook and a question on the search camp, becomes lots of other totally unrelated things.

--- End quote ---
You make a fair point.

--- End quote ---

It wasnt difficult to make. I find the Dyatlov Case difficult enough without making it more difficult by continually drifting off course.

--- End quote ---

I do apologize.  I have a bad habit of doing that and I know it is hard to track.  (And its even worse inside my brain than here, lol!!!)

Nigel Evans:

--- Quote from: KFinn on March 03, 2021, 05:18:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 03, 2021, 04:40:24 PM ---

--- End quote ---
You make a fair point.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I do apologize.  I have a bad habit of doing that and I know it is hard to track.  (And its even worse inside my brain than here, lol!!!)

--- End quote ---
No apology necessary, very intereting talking to you. See you in the Lightning / Ball Lightning section sometime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version