Theories Discussion > General Discussion

They could NOT have been crushed by snow!

<< < (4/24) > >>

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on March 26, 2021, 07:08:52 AM ---This is interesting Dona. I wasn't aware there was a snow cave. I thought there was just a den that had no roof with sticks on the ground.

Do you have a link for more information on the snow cave. I feel stupid now.

--- End quote ---

I dont know how a Snow Cave crept into this Dyatlov Mystery. We have always been under the impression that there was or may have been a Snow Den.

Dona:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 26, 2021, 02:02:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ziljoe on March 26, 2021, 07:08:52 AM ---This is interesting Dona. I wasn't aware there was a snow cave. I thought there was just a den that had no roof with sticks on the ground.

--- End quote ---

I dont know how a Snow Cave crept into this Dyatlov Mystery. We have always been under the impression that there was or may have been a Snow Den.

--- End quote ---

Why would you think they wouldnt have built a shelter? Its always the first thing you do

Dona:
Igors team was very bruised and battered, abrasions, cuts and scrapes..head to toe. They were doing something

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 26, 2021, 02:02:41 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure sarapuk . May be confusion over the den. Also the potential of them using a snowdrift/ overhang for where the bodies were found.

Dona, the snow den I think was what was known to exist. That's the the space where clothes on top of sticks were found. The brushing on the hands could have come from making that and getting the sticks , chopping of trees etc.

Dona:
Thats the snow cave..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version