Theories Discussion > General Discussion

sarapuk

<< < (3/5) > >>

marieuk:
oh no that's not sounding good

KFinn:
I have tried messaging him in the last couple of months with no response, as well.  I really hope all is well with him.   He's a very intelligent person and I've enjoyed learning from him.

Jean Daniel Reuss:
Several weeks ago I also sent a message to sarapuk (using the "...send;u=323" page), but no reply.
I do not know any other way to get information, because the members of "forum.dyatlovpass.com" are scattered all over the world.
Indeed we can reasonably be worried, in various points, for sarapuk.

--- Quote from: Teddy on August 31, 2021, 09:12:40 AM ---..............................
Jean Daniel Reuss wrote to me:
And then, he who wrote 2381 posts in 3 years, even if he is completely immobilized in a bed, after 3 months (May 19 to August 31), he would have asked a small favor to someone around him. Something like: "please go to //forum.dyatlovpass.com, (Password=...), and write: sarapuk can not participate at this time.....".
............(no Evidence just speculation)

--- End quote ---

I want to make a correction, because I have given a bad example of a wrong speculation, i.e. a false reasoning.

On the contrary, it is just as likely to assume that :

• 1) - For a person who suddenly finds himself in a certain new situation (by the way, not necessarily a very serious or worrying one), optional problems, i.e., without real consequences, will take a back seat in his mind.
   It is much more likely that for this person, new practical problems will arise that are much more urgent and important...

• 2) - For the person's relatives (who, let's say, is in fact forced to interrupt his usual postings), the DPI is a very old accident, unrelated to current events, which occurred in a distant and little known region and which is of no interest.

For instance, in France, if Sverdlovsk-Ekateringburg is often known as the last residence of Tsar Nicholas II, obviously almost nobody knows where Ivdel, Ivdellag and Vizhay are...

sarapuk:
Sorry to have been off the Forum for so long without mentioning anything. Thank you for any concerns. I needed a rest from the Forum. Amongst other things I have been busy setting up an archaeological society in England. I will be back in action again on the Forum.

Morski:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on September 06, 2021, 01:34:08 AM ---Sorry to have been off the Forum for so long without mentioning anything. Thank you for any concerns. I needed a rest from the Forum. Amongst other things I have been busy setting up an archaeological society in England. I will be back in action again on the Forum.

--- End quote ---

thumb1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version