Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Wonder If...

<< < (2/7) > >>

Ziljoe:
I did post the links before. Somewhere .....I'll have a look later. There's also academic people that speculate on the injuries but don't use Dyatlov pass sites or enter forums.

gunmat:
good

Ziljoe:
In the first instance

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27400253/

This is not the ideal example but it happens. ( I'm sure I have more some where. )

Rustem injury Is not reported as a depressed fracture . That suggests that it's not a hard blow, plus there's no reported swelling. This raises questions as to what type of impact caused it. I'm not sure if it's a cranial fracture, I think this is where the skull joins when we grow. I am not an expert but this may be an explanation as well as falling and/ or receiving a blow. Rustem was reported to have ice under the body which suggests that he was alive where he fell.

Axelrod:

--- Quote from: MDGross on April 08, 2024, 10:16:04 AM ---The hikers thought, and I emphasize thought, an avalanche was happening. Who wouldn’t be a bit paranoid? ....
Wonder if…

--- End quote ---
Why you are so sure? You were there? They wrote about Yeti, not about an avalanche...

GlennM:
You were there?  Inappropriate, dont you think? Please edit your post. Appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version