Victims and Case Files > Semyon Zolotaryov

Baby Sasha

<< < (8/10) > >>

Vietnamka:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on May 28, 2018, 06:47:31 PM ---Ok, welp......     Riddle me this!    tongue2

Why did ZOLOTARYOV for no apparent reason request the group to address him as......  'Sasha'?    Like, why would I ask anyone to call me by my daughters name????

https://dyatlovpass.com/semyon-zolotaryov

--- End quote ---
We dont know exactly. One of the explanation from his student was - some friend of his was killed, but safed Semen's life during the war. Semen used his name.
 But I can assert, that he used this name long before he met the Dyatlov's group and his son was born. We have a lot of documents  from the Minsk he named Alexander, dated 1946-1950

Loose}{Cannon:
Few more things I missed.     shock1

--- Quote ---If you trust it was avalanche - no need to read about baby Sasha.
--- End quote ---

I dont believe in an avalanche, but if I did, I would still be interested in the baby Sasha story.  You seem to be implying that unless you subscribe to the murder theory...... you simply dont care about things of this nature, and that would be very incorrect.  Also, baby Sash, or no baby Sasha..... None of it is going to change the facts of the official case, or how the victims died to begin with. Its just good information as it pertains to the individuals personal life. 

--- Quote ---If you think it was another reason of the death - you can not understand situation clearly withou historical knouladges.
--- End quote ---

Im hoping this is just the tower of Babel talking, but I'm having a very hard time comprehending how anyone that subscribes to a dif theory than you equates to "you can not understand situation clearly". 

In other words, are you stating that since your Russian, and you know all about the baby Sasha story....... The murder theory is somehow superior?   Like......  would any of it have changed what happened that night? 

--- Quote ---I know a bit about this story
--- End quote ---

Same here, only about 5 years of brain consumption, all of which thats unbiased and focused on facts rather than conjecture.  I have no emotional involvement, and 99% of all false information that had to be weeded through came from..........   Russia.   Americans didnt create this mess if your picking up what Im slappin down?

--- Quote ---I glad to spread historical information about the Russia and Russians. About my country I love a lot
--- End quote ---

Share away....  we are happy to have ya.   thumb1

--- Quote ---even all male members of my family were killed in 1937 and just my 18 years old grandfather spent 5 years in Gulag. And survived.
--- End quote ---

Hopefully you can share more about this in a dedicated thread sometime.  I actually have two family members that are in fact 100% Russian. It used to be three (died last year) and she spent her childhood building rockets underground in Siberia and survived by consuming glycerin.  Her family flour mill was taken from them by the communist party etc.  Now her daughter, grand daughter, and great grand daughter live in the US and are part of my family.    thumb1

Vietnamka:
Cannon, I think we should stop this discussion. I'm not about "theory", I'm  about archive's documents and official confirmation. Have I my own version? Yes. But you didn't read it))) I just know one thing, very important -  MURDER should be excluded. Because it's murder. If I see the patient with a high fever I know - 99% it's a cold. But i must to exclude hemorrhagic Dengue fever in  Vietnam.
If u would like to ask my opinion - I can tell u "yes. I think it was murder". But not because of traumas only, because of documents too. It's complex. I hope u can understand me better in 5 years  grin1

Teddy:
For those who like me dwelt on Galina's last post, she is saying that even without being married to a theory one should exclude a murder first. It's the order of words.

Teddy:
And to Cannon (this is how I am going to address him form now own because his aim is pretty good), when somebody says "you can't understand something without knowing something else", there are two possible meanings to the sentence and it is pretty much up to you to figure out which one to choose regardless the content - is it personal you or general you as in "one can't understand something without knowing something else". In a forum we replace intonation with emoticons, this is sad, and it is up to us to choose an intonation that underlines desire of bringing some information into light. Do you really think Galina is trying to put us down as ignorant, or is she trying to share things she knows and/or suspects we (or some of us) might not know?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version