Theories Discussion > Yeti / Snowman

Evening Otorten №1

<< < (3/10) > >>

knocker:

--- Quote from: Puchiko on February 09, 2019, 02:03:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: knocker on February 09, 2019, 01:54:33 PM ---
Today I wore Yuri's mittens, but how I did not want to! I was told that is not good not to accept them, so I took them. We talk. Not much.   

It appears maybe he didn't get along all that well with the 2 girls.

--- End quote ---

I think that's Yuri Doroshenko, who she had previously dated. She had even introduced him to her parents, but they broke up before the Dyatlov expedition. Zina’s friend Valentina Tokareva shared a letter Zina wrote to her on the day of the expedition.
"My dearest Valya, here we are on our way to the expedition. Do you want a surprise? Yuri Doroshenko is coming with us. I really don’t know how I’ll feel. I relate to him like anyone else, but it’s really hard, because we are together and yet we’re not together." That's what the mittens were about. Nobody wants their ex's mittens!

--- End quote ---

Could be.  When the girls talk of Yuri Yuden, they seem to use both first and last name, which would seem to demonstrate and unfamiliarity.  Probably right. 

Puchiko:

--- Quote from: knocker on February 09, 2019, 02:23:21 PM ---The rest got marched to the river.  At some point Dyatlov and Kolmogorova  fought their way out and escaped.  Again, with not enough people to hold the rest captive and chase after the fugitives, they got away.  They ran off into the night and built the crude dugout shelter and stayed there.  Probably like Doroshenko and Krivonischenko who were up the tree, they were there maybe several hours, while the rest of the group was tortured and killed.   By the time they felt it was safe to try to get back to the tent, they were half dead too.  They stopped at the tree and found  Doroshenko and Krivonischenko dead, took some of their clothes, but never made it much further.  The mistake is in believing it all happened at once in the span of a couple of minutes. 

--- End quote ---
The den was 20 metres from Ludmila's body. That's not really far enough to "run off and hide". Ludmila's foot was wrapped in a piece of Krivonishenko's underpants and she was wearing Krivonishenko's brown sweater that tested radioactive. Since she took Krivonishenko's clothes, it appears that she died after him. Again, doesn't make sense if she was under the attacker's control the whole time. Semyon was wearing Dubinina's faux fur coat and hat - is it because she died first or was she meant to stay in the shelter while he went outside (to carry wounded Kolevatov, to get something from the tent, to collect firewood)? Could he have been wearing her coat all the way from the tent? I don't know but there's too many holes in the murder theory.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: knocker on February 09, 2019, 12:08:10 AM ---

Yuden and Lyudmila Dublinina, photographed just before Yuden went home.

I'm old enough to remember the old Soviet days.   And I remember on seeing on TV when Leonid Brezhnev used to hug and kiss another comrade on both cheeks as was the custom back in those days.  It was done stiff and rigid and very formal, I guess you could say.  But also very forceful.  Look at Yudin here.  He looks as if he doesn't even want to touch her.  The hand on her back is barely touching her if it is at all.  The hand in front isn't touching Dublinina at all.  That's not a hug.  That's a guy who is avoiding being hugged but going along with it sort of for the cameras. 

To me that photo seems to suggest tension.  Like a, we can still be friends, sort of thing.   Note the closed lip smile from Dublinina.   The closed lip smile tends to show somebody is hiding something, or that they're apprehensive about the situation and are uncomfortable.   Yuri on the other hand looks like he's trying way too hard to smile.     

--- End quote ---

Looks like a warm and genuine embrace to me. Doesnt look like any tension whatsoever.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Star man on February 09, 2019, 02:58:15 AM ---Really can't see how one man Could beat seven other men and two women to death and torture them.  Even if he had a gun.

--- End quote ---

Thats right.  Also if there were more than one attacker how come they couldnt stop some of the Dyatlov Group from climbing the Tree and carrying a flashlight and camera etc etc.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Star man on February 09, 2019, 11:37:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Puchiko on February 09, 2019, 07:24:33 AM ---I haven't been able to find anything specific about Yuri's alibi, but I would presume that as incompetent as the investigators were, they would bother to check that Yuri did actually come back to Vizhay.

And Ludmila's injuries couldn't have been caused by a beating anyway.

--- End quote ---

No Luda's injuries to her chest was caused by a one off very high speed high force impact.  Between 2 and 2.7 tonnes of force.

--- End quote ---

Or something very powerful crushed her. It neednt be high speed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version