Victims and Case Files > Lyudmila Dubinina

Lyudmila Dubinina's premonition of her tragic death

<< < (16/16)

WinterLeia:
I’m sorry, but I still think it’s PMS. She acts exactly how I act when I’m suffering from it. Plus, she knew when the mood would end. Neither premonitions, nor being mad about something, or killers can explain that. Sure, two days from now, I’m going to stop being angry about Kolevatov dragging me into a pointless argument for the upteenth time. Or if it was a premonition, then fate is terrible with dates, as it missed the timing of her tragic death by five or six days, since she said her mood would probably last for two more days while writing in her diary on the 26th. Women get to know their cycle, which can vary from person to person, not just when it would happen, but also how. It gives us a light at the end of the tunnel, so we don’t go all beast mode and kill everyone in sight because someone took our parking spot. It is evil as hell indeed. And hell have no fury like a woman with PMS.

As far as the objections to it goes, PMS does not mean the bleeding has started. I actually start feeling PMS before my period begins, sometimes up to two or three day before. And when I finally do begin it in earnest, the PMS doesn’t last much longer than a day, before it gives way to the oh so delightful cramps. Secondly, it’s well-know that female athletes have irregular periods. If they overtax themselves,  they may experience very light bleeding or none at all. Or she may have had a menstrual dysfunction common among women, whereby the body can’t expel the discharge. It occurs for a wide variety of reasons, everything from lack of energy to genetics to stress, etc. And there was a strange brown mixture in her vagina that was not coagulated blood, but a dark brown mucosa mass. It could be the menstrual discharge, as the seat of the discharge is the endometrial mucosa mass that lines the uterus, so the baby has a nice comfy bed to lay in for the next nine months.

Okay, I really think I talked about this subject for waaaay too long.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version