Victims and Case Files > Semyon Zolotaryov

Золотарёвы:Семён,Саша и А.И.

<< < (3/5) > >>

градиент:
Hello.

Back to the back photo 1950, Moscow:

The text reads:
"Memory of our meeting in Moscow,Sasha's brother, after graduation in 1950.Sister darling,Anya,brother Sasha.1950 A. Zolotarev( )"

Remember this:
http://samlib.ru/p/piskarewa_m_l/zolotarev.shtml
Semen Zolotarev
"M. P.: How many children have been Alexei Gerasimov and Vera Ivanovna Zolotarev, Zolotarev parents Seeds?
Natalia: uncle Alexei and Vera Ivanovna had four children : two sons, Semyon and Nikolai, and two daughters, Ekaterina and Maria. Nicholas died at the front. Mary went with her husband, Mr Cool,she has a daughter from his first marriage, surname Nesnow, from his second marriage twin boys Leshchenko. The second daughter of D. Alex - Catherine, according to her husband Panteleeva, took her youngest son Michael, where he lived we do not know, she had a son Simon and daughter Valentina."

Sister Dunya(Evdokia) and Anya(Anna)-cousin Seeds Zolotarev.
And the text on the photo is not written by his brother Sasha, and cousin Anya (Anna), which at that time was Anna Zolotareva...

http://taina.li/forum/index.php?topic=1 ... #msg667632
"... Not true. I do not know Anna and Evdokia were married, but they did not change their names. Data about children. Anna definitely younger than Seeds, it is 1923. She was very ill and was cared for by her sister Evdokia, who lived next door. After the death of Anna a few years later Evdokia went to Armavir, where she died..."(after)

Accordingly, the painting and handwriting-it's all from Anna Zolotareva. Through handwriting and painting on brother Sasha not to go.
But there were two very interesting "clues" in the memories...

градиент:
Hello.

The contradiction in the use of names: Simon and Alexander, an instructor in the Kourovka campings-Zolotarev began in UD materials from 26.02.1959 year .Here they are:
1.Sheet 258 Receipt
"Me, Zolotareva Vera Ivanovna, mother Seeds Alekseevich Zolotarev received from attorney T. Ivanov following things that a student Salgreen issued, as belonging to my son:
Sheet 259
26. Work book 2 units on the name Zolotareva S. A.
27. Diploma in the name of Zolotarev of the Minsk Institute of physical education
All of the above in the Protocol received:
Zolotarev
Issued: Prosecutor-criminalist
Jr. counselor of justice
(Signed-Ivanov)»;

2.Sheet 293 Protocol of interrogation of witness
1. Surname, I. O. Yudin Yuri Yefimovich
"... Our group originally consisted of 11 people: me, Dyatlov, Kolmogorova, Dubinin, Doroshenko, Kolevatov, krivonischenko, Slobodin, Thibault-Brignoles, Bianco and Wisniewski. Subsequently Wisniewski and Bianco in the campaign decided not to participate, and two days before departure our group joined the instructor Kourovka campings Zolotarev S. A., which until then none of our group members didn't know...";

3.Sheet 349
mountain. Ivdel
ACT No. 2
forensic examination of the corpse.
"On may 9, 1959 According to the resolution of the Prosecutor of the criminalist of Sverdlovsk regional Prosecutor's office of may 7, 1959 court.honey.expert of regional Bureau is judicial-medical examination of Sverdlovsk area Revived, in the presence of the public Prosecutor-criminalist of the Sverdlovsk regional Prosecutor's office ml. counselor of justice Ivanov L. N., expert forensic analysis Churkinoj G. A., in the room of the morgue of the medical unit p/n 240, at daylight made the study of the corpse gr. Zolotarev Alexander Alekseevich, 37 years, to establish the cause of death.";

... continued in the diaries of the dead:
4.The notebook, Dear caretaker, L. Dubinina for the diary.
23 Jan.
... This time there were a lot of very new songs that we pulled with the help of instructor Zolotarev A.A., going with us on a hike. Nobody wanted to take this Zolotarev at first, because he is a new man, but then they spat and took him, because to refuse is not to refuse. Thus, as we were ten, and have remained, because Slava did not let facts Bureau.";

5.Notebook C the Kolmogorov
sowing. Ural
hike of III category.
hardship
hands'. Dyatlov
"... With us senior instructor Kurovskoe camp site Alexander Zolotarev. She knows a lot of new songs, just happily somehow, learned new songs. Especially some Zumba and other...";

...were supplemented by the memoirs of participants of searches: Sogrina, Zinoviev and journalist Grigorieva. Here they are:
6. Salgreen S. N. "Reply #8 : 14.06.13 13:18 "Exposure:
"... Once, in the midst of preparing our trip to the polar Urals, a middle-aged man came up to me and said that his name was Semyon Zolotarev. He is a professional tourism instructor and works at the camp sites of the vcspc…»;

7. Zinoviev, E. G., " Response #2 : 15.07.12 23:27 "Excerpt:
"...I was engaged in making this ill-fated stove from sheets of tin, mastering for the first time in my life the specialty of a tinsmith, when suddenly Sergei brought into the room a rather unusual man with Caucasian appearance and presented:
- Semyon Zolotarev, asking to go on our trip!
- Just call me Sasha, ' said the Caucasian semen, turning gold teeth that for us, too, was unusual…»;

8.https://www.proza.EN/2013/11/21/1184 From the diary of a journalist Grigoryev(excerpt):
DYT Important(?) journals and route journals.
structure of group. Route (???) list(?)
1) Dyatlov I. A. 1936 the student head of the Sverdlovsk
2) Dubinina L. A. 1938 --//-- caretaker Sverdlovsk
3) Kolmogorov C Al. 1938 --//-- resp.behind.diary of Sverdlovsk
4) Kolevatov A. S. 1934 -- / / -- resp.for (??)office of Sverdlovsk
5) Slobodin, R. V. 1936 n/i10
6) Thibault-Brignoles N. In 1935 master УНР154
7) Krivonischenko G. A. 1935 Chelyab
8), Yudin Yu. al 1937 student doctor Sverdlovsk
9) Doroshenko Yu. N. 1938 -- / / -- Sverdlovsk
10)Zolotarev A. A. 1921? Kourovka the hostel (????)»;

... and memories of relatives.
9.http://samlib.EN/p/piskarewa_m_l/zolotarev.shtml Alexander (semen) Zolotarev.
Interviews with family. Reflections on the campaign.(extract):
 "...Still alive cousin Seeds Zolotarev, Peter Gerasimovich Zolotaryov, the father of Natalia. He's 81. And God grant him good health and long life!
Oh, I would live in Russia, I would go directly to visit him and talk about everything directly, in a live conversation. Elena, when she saw my photo, said that I was something like Zolotarev. Some resemblance and I noticed...
... MP: Natalia, please tell me , do you know why Semyon asked to be called Sasha? Dad doesn't know anything about Semyon calling himself Alexander. I think I heard it from my aunt, who died 4 years ago, but then did not attach any importance to it. I could not imagine that it is so important, it just happens that people like the name that they would like to wear, so they call themselves by this name. The aunt who died was called Evdokia, and all her life she called herself Lyudmila... Another sister Semyon, Catherine, had a son, about dad's years, he was also called Semyon, and he also called himself Sasha. We read it on the back of his photo which he sent to the father, but his surname was Panteleev.
Elena: I also heard from aunt Dusi from Moscow that Semyon Alekseevich wanted to be called Alexander.
Natalia: Mom still found a few pieces of photos, then I will tell them, this is another proof that Simon called himself the Fiddler, now in his pictures, he signed "brother John"...";

10. http://samlib.ru/p/piskarewa_m_l/leschenki.shtml
Excerpt from a letter to Natalia Petrovna Zolotareva, nieces Seeds Zolotarev.:
"...Semyon entered the Minsk Institute before the war in 1940, but he got to the Belarusian front by accident(just a coincidence, where he was assigned).»;

Excerpt from the story by Andrei Leschenko, the great-nephew of Seeds Zolotarev.:
"...The father and the uncle knew that someone from their grandfathers worked in bodies, they considered that it is Semyon, and were proud of this fact…»

There are pictures of Zolotarev, and a story about them later. And while…:

"...Semyon entered the Minsk Institute before the war in 1940, but he got to the Belarusian front by accident(just a coincidence, where he was assigned).»;
"...The father and the uncle knew that someone from their grandfathers worked in bodies, they considered that it is Semyon, and were proud of this fact…»

...and to Simon all this can not be applied. But to his brother Sasha-easily.

- - - - To be continued…

градиент:
Hello.

To "bundle" semen=Sasha will add it.
In 2018, journalists of Komsomolskaya Pravda received, by proxy, a death certificate and a certificate for Semyon Alekseevich Zolotarev.Here is, that they tell about this, in chronological order, (excerpts):

One hundred sixty one:
Publications in mass media / "Komsomolskaya Pravda" about Dyatlov's group (articles, video and audio materials)
": 19.04.18 12:35 »

Added later:
Quote: elenapaula - 19.04.18 12:34
Can on this and not designed, and buried on help from the morgue?
In 1959, there was a death certificate and a death certificate. If there is such interest, will tell in live much detail.

One hundred forty three:
Publications in mass media / "Komsomolskaya Pravda" about Dyatlov's group (articles, video and audio materials)
": 24.04.18 13:09 »
Quote: Gulia70 - 24.04.18 13:06
in Tassovskoy form help wrote why?
usually not write.
or take the reason from SME.
and there have us not freezing like. Image
I can't answer that question. I got a death certificate and a certificate by proxy. I can say that Semyon's mother received all these documents on may 12, 1959. There is her signature in the internal documents of the registry Office. I emphasize the phrase "internal documents", because they are not copied for issuance. So you can only take my word for it.
One hundred thirty eight:
": 24.04.18 13:56 »
Quote: Gulia70 - 24.04.18 13:53
So, Natalya, may 12, 1959-the date of death certificate or date of issue?
From the death certificate:
Date of issue-may 12, 1959.
Date of death-February 1, 1959.
One hundred thirty four:
": 26.04.18 15:13 »
Quote: Moon - 26.04.18 14:59
I have here a few days ago I asked about the name Zolotarev, which is specified in the copy of the death Certificate and the death Certificate, obtained by You in the field of attorney. COULD you answer my question, though?
Missed the question. In both papers Zolotarev Semyon Alekseevich

Added later:
Quote: Tatianas - 05.11.18 07:17
Happen again.
I'm:Natalia,
Had a question about the passport, we know he surrendered when you receive the death certificate of Zolotaia? Was he?

You: That's a good question that I don't have an answer to yet. But I will try to find out and tell about it.

https://taina.li/forum/index.php?topic=9964.msg657891#msg657891
Yes, I did, but I forgot to write here. Semyon's passport was handed over, it was destroyed in 1959. Registry office does not store passports.

... And in the morgue have us " ranks":
Sheet 349
mountain. Ivdel
ACT No. 2
forensic examination of the corpse.
On may 9, 1959 According to the resolution of the Prosecutor of the criminalist of Sverdlovsk regional Prosecutor's office of may 7, 1959 court.honey.expert of regional Bureau is judicial-medical examination of Sverdlovsk area Revived, in the presence of the public Prosecutor-criminalist of the Sverdlovsk regional Prosecutor's office ml. counselor of justice Ivanov L. N., expert forensic analysis Churkinoj G. A., in the room of the morgue of the medical unit p/n 240, at daylight made the study of the corpse gr.Zolotarev Alexander Alekseevich, 37 years, to establish the cause of death."

... Zolotarev Aleksandr Alekseevich, and not-Semyon Alekseevich...

градиент:
Hello.

Let's make a small addition.Read this statement from... Zolotarev A. A.(photo collage):

... and surprisingly,some A. A. Zolotarev stubbornly continues to put in painted capital letter "C".
And here are the statements of Semyon Alekseevich Zolotarev himself:

... and no A.A.

- - - - To be continued...

градиент:
Hello.

Let's return to the photos Zolotarev and his brother Sasha.All photos can be divided into several periods.Prewar, military, Minsk, Pyatigorsk, Lermontov, winter-1959-Igor Dyatlov group.Photos with clear writing:"brother Sasha  ," relate to "the Minsk period."They were combined, arranged in chronological order.Here they are:

From four photographs us will help here is this:

We'll need an assistant and memories of him.They will be: Fedor Gerasimovich Zolotarev (born in 1918) - a cousin of Nicholas, shot by the "Komsomol", brother Semyon-physical education teacher from the city of Lermontov and,of course,brother Sasha ,who also studied at the Minsk Institute of physical culture.

- - - - To be continued...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version