Victims and Case Files > Semyon Zolotaryov

Золотарёвы:Семён,Саша и А.И.

<< < (4/5) > >>

градиент:
Hello.

Denote, for accuracy, in the photo-brothers Zolotarev(additions to the photo-Gradient):

Peter Gerasimovitch, Fedor Gerasimovich Zolotareva - cousins Semyon Alekseevich Zolotarev. Now remember that is from Maya Piscarewa:
http://samlib.ru/p/piskarewa_m_l/zolotarev.shtml
Alexander (Semen) Zolotarev.
Interviews with family. Reflections on the campaign.
With relatives of Semyon Zolotarev, Elena and Natalia, I met on the Internet.
Elena have our semen Alekseevich Zolotarev granddaughter, and Natalia's niece. Unfortunately, Natalia is very rarely on the Internet, she answered my questions after a long period of time. Some questions remain unanswered. But I hope to get an answer to them.
Still alive cousin Seeds Zolotarev, Peter Gerasimovich Zolotaryov, the father of Natalia. He's 81. And God grant him good health and long life!
Oh, I would live in Russia, I would go directly to visit him and talk about everything directly, in a live conversation. Elena, when she saw my photo, said that I was something like Zolotarev. Some resemblance and I noticed...
M. P.: Dear Elena, please tell us about your family.
Elena: Grandfather's name was Fedor Gerasimovich, and grandmother-Alexandra Fedotovna. My grandparents lived in stenocardia on a 2 . There are other people living in this house now. I'm with them, sorry, not familiar, but the words -they are good people, but otherwise can not be, because this HOUSE is very good... Peter Gerasimovich is my grandfather's brother, he has a daughter Natalia.
M. P.: And Simon was high?
Elena: how tall was Semen, we can only guess Fedor was high - about 179, and Semen below it. Probably many secrets went with him and no one but You, so deep thought. Times were different. My grandmother from dispossessed therefore in many Affairs didn't climb - not to harm descendants. And then everyone left and everyone has their own story, their own life...
(c) Maya Piskareva
April-may 2012»
And there seems to be what Semen (Sasha) shorter Fedor, well seen on the photo of 25 August 1950. And, even, confirms here is these photo from 1939 (addition to photo-Gradient):

And, as - same be with this photo.?...

градиент:
Hello,

...And, as - same be with this photo.?

And brother Simon , already, above, a cousin of Fedor, whose height is nearly 179 inches. And this, postwar photo- " Lermontov period." Simon and Theodore - in the group photo, after 1954 (addition to photos of the Gradient):

..And again: Semyon above Fedor.
It turns out that Semyon Zolotaryov was , in fact, above Fedor Gerasimovich Zolotarev - cousin and quite a decent above - over 179 sm. And, growth is lower Fedor Zolotarev was Sasha .
The one who studied with Semyon Alekseevich Zolotarev at the Minsk Institute of physical culture. The one who loved the name Sasha, and who was trained by Mikhail Ilyich Zeitin, and to whom the girl Vera from Minsk wrote a touching message on December 04, 1949.

Senior  brother Seeds Zolotarev   -    Alexander(Sasha) A. Zolotarev…

- - - - To be continued…

градиент:
Hello.

Now you can share some of the photos Zolotarev two:
 Seeds Alekseevich Zolotarev, born in 1921:

...Alexander(Sasha)A. Zolotarev:

...and even by year of birth of Sasha Zolotarev, you can make some assumption...By the way, in the photo, 1939,may be the brother Kolya,shot by "members of the Komsomol".

- - - - To be continued...

градиент:
Hello.

Remember this (sample)...:

http://samlib.ru/p/piskarewa_m_l/zolotarev.shtml
Alexander (Semen) Zolotarev.
Interviews with family. Reflections on the campaign.
"I met Semyon Zolotarev's relatives, Elena and Natalia, on the Internet.
Elena have our semen Alekseevich Zolotarev granddaughter, and Natalia's niece. Unfortunately, Natalia is very rarely on the Internet, she answered my questions after a long period of time. Some questions remain unanswered. But I hope to get an answer to them.
Still alive cousin Seeds Zolotarev, Peter Gerasimovich Zolotaryov, the father of Natalia. He's 81. And God grant him good health and long life!...
...Seeds are not here. He studied at this time in Minsk.
Middle row: first on the right father Seeds-Alexey Gerasimovich, next to his mother Seeds-Vera Ivanovna. First left Gerasimos and Marina, grandfather and grandmother, Natalia, who in the middle who I don't know, maybe uncle Seeds, because it is very similar to the 38-year-old Seeds .
Top row-Peter (Natalia's father), Fedor ( Elena's grandfather), Evdokia,..., Anna, Evdokia and who else, unfortunately, no longer know.
Natalya: My dad Alexei Gerasimov nephew. And Simon Pope's cousin,and just dad and grandfathers middle name Gerasimovich. Semen older than dad somewhere for 15 years.

Note: Natalia a little mistake, Peter Gerasimovitch Seeds Zolotarev under the age of 10 years..."

Maya Piskareva misunderstood ,is talking about Natalia, daughter of Peter G. Zolotarev.And it was about Sasha Zolotarev.Pyotr Zolotarev was born in 1931."Minus" 15 years and get the date: 1916.This year, or earlier ("...somewhere..."), and Alexander(Sasha)Alekseevich Zolotarev was born.

...remember this:
https://taina.li/forum/index.php?topic= ... #msg717146
Media publications / Questions Natalia Barsegova (discussion stay on the topic of KP)
": 04.11.18 15:50 »
Hello!
Quote: Liana - 04.11.18 10:13
Can I check with Valentina (nee Panteleeva) the year of birth of Catherine, her mother and sister Semyon? It is clear that it has no relation to death of group, but to restore Alexey Gerasimovich's branch on "branches". Valentina remembers that Nicholas was younger than Mary (1916, p), and older Seeds ( and Alexey Gerasimov returned to Comfortable in the 18th year.) So, Nicholas was born in the 18th, 19th, or 20th year.
Do You have (or through your assistants ) the ability to access the registers of births art. Convenient over the years, in the archives of art.
I will try to clarify the information on occasion. But it is known that Maria was born in January 1919, 2 years later semen. That is, Nicholas could not have been born between them. And I don't know when Alexey Gerasimovich returned to the city.
In registers of births on Convenient Nikolay does not appear at all. But there is no book for 1915. Was lost. Therefore, there is a possibility that he was born in 1915.

So, with Sasha Zolotarev all clear.But a third Zolotarev,well the one on the collective monument...:

...ZolAtarev A. I.
His photos are known to all:

хостинг картинок без регистрации

градиент:
Hello.
...And that's what we have at the moment.Three Zolotarev.

1.Seeds Alekseevich...
List Of 258 Receipt
"Me, Zolotareva Vera Ivanovna, mother Seeds Alekseevich Zolotarev received from attorney T. Ivanov following things that a student Salgreen issued, as belonging to my son:
Sheet 259
26. Work book 2 units on the name Zolotareva S. A.
27. Diploma in the name of Zolotarev of the Minsk Institute of physical education
All of the above in the Protocol received:
Zolotarev
Issued: Prosecutor-criminalist
Jr. counselor of justice
(Signed-Ivanov)»;
List 293 Protocol of interrogation of witness
1. Surname, I. O. Yudin Yuri Yefimovich
"... Our group originally consisted of 11 people: me, Dyatlov, Kolmogorova, Dubinin, Doroshenko, Kolevatov, krivonischenko, Slobodin, Thibault-Brignoles, Bianco and Wisniewski. Subsequently Wisniewski and Bianco in the campaign decided not to participate, and two days before departure our group joined the instructor Kourovka campings Zolotarev S. A., which until then none of our group members didn't know...";

2.Alexander Alekseevich...

-Notebook Dear caretaker L. Dubinina for the diary.
23 Jan.
... This time there were a lot of very new songs that we pulled with the help of instructor Zolotarev A.A., going with us on a hike. Nobody wanted to take this Zolotarev at first, because he is a new man, but then they spat and took him, because to refuse is not to refuse. Thus, as we were ten, and have remained, because Slava did not let facts Bureau.";
-Notebook Z. the Kolmogorov
sowing. Ural
hike of III category.
hardship
hands'. Dyatlov
"... With us senior instructor Kurovskoe camp site Alexander Alekseevich Zolotarev. She knows a lot of new songs, just happily somehow, learned new songs. Especially some Zumba and other...";
List 349
mountain. Ivdel
ACT No. 2
forensic examination of the corpse.
"On may 9, 1959 According to the resolution of the Prosecutor of the criminalist of Sverdlovsk regional Prosecutor's office of may 7, 1959 court.honey.expert of regional Bureau is judicial-medical examination of Sverdlovsk area Revived, in the presence of the public Prosecutor-criminalist of the Sverdlovsk regional Prosecutor's office ml. counselor of justice Ivanov L. N., expert forensic analysis Churkinoj G. A., in the room of the morgue of the medical unit p/n 240, at daylight made the study of the corpse gr. Zolotarev Alexander Alekseevich, 37 years, to establish the cause of death.";.
https://www.proza.ru/2013/11/21/1184 From the diary of a journalist Grigoryev(excerpt):
10)Zolotarev A. A. 1921? Kourovka the hostel (????)»;
3.... and  A.I. Zolotareva -with a collective monument.

An interesting question arises:
Which of them,on January 20, 1959, came to Sogrin?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version