Factual Information > Diaries and letters

Lyudmila Dubinina's Journal

<< < (2/4) > >>

Armide:
The version I have is from Anna Matveyeva's book "The Dyatlov Pass Mystery" (or something like that, I've only ever found it in French or in Russian so not sure about the English title) the text I translated was in French, as it was already a translation of the original from Russian. The main issue with Google Translate is that the meaning is often lost due to the fact that machine's can't really detect context and things like that, so some parts of it are pretty nonesensical. That being said, my translation is far, far, from perfect as well. I think the ideal would be to get a native Russian speaker to translate it directly from Russian.

Armide:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on December 02, 2017, 06:38:26 PM ---I took the liberty of adding the pics to your OP... hope you dont mind.   thumb1

--- End quote ---

Not at all, quite the contrary. It looks nicer with the original on it as well!

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: Armide on December 03, 2017, 11:32:53 AM ---The version I have is from Anna Matveyeva's book "The Dyatlov Pass Mystery" (or something like that, I've only ever found it in French or in Russian so not sure about the English title) the text I translated was in French, as it was already a translation of the original from Russian. The main issue with Google Translate is that the meaning is often lost due to the fact that machine's can't really detect context and things like that, so some parts of it are pretty nonesensical. That being said, my translation is far, far, from perfect as well. I think the ideal would be to get a native Russian speaker to translate it directly from Russian.

--- End quote ---

I see...  Feel free to run the others if they come out better that way.  Lol

Armide:

--- Quote ---I see...  Feel free to run the others if they come out better that way.  Lol

--- End quote ---

Sorry, what do you mean by "run the others"? I'm a little confused

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: Armide on December 07, 2017, 10:35:21 AM ---
--- Quote ---I see...  Feel free to run the others if they come out better that way.  Lol

--- End quote ---

Sorry, what do you mean by "run the others"? I'm a little confused

--- End quote ---

Translate your way, the ones I posted.  Seems to be better translations.  You can just most them in their respective threads and Ill copy to the OP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version