Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Researchers from California, "Biomedical Research" Institute

(1/1)

anna_pycckux:
More than a year ago, a stream with my version took place on the YouTube channel. 
Many comments were received, including from a certain Natalia Dubinina from California, who introduced herself as a researcher and said that they were investigating the tragedy at the Dyatlov Pass. The name of this lady in the comments is Natalia Dubinina, and she said that she has been working at «Biomedical Research» for 25 years. I do not know if this information is true. I asked her if her real name was on the site, she didn't answer. Natalia Dubinina said that the death of the guys was terrible, and she shed a lot of tears. She reported that girls and even boys had been raped, and she had evidence. To my question "what evidence", she replied that it is difficult for the psyche to know this. Natalia Dubinina also defended Kirilenko very strongly, and it was strange to me. All this is indicated in the screenshots.
Question to everyone: Is anyone familiar with the researchers from California? How are their research progressing and what conclusions have they come to?

anna_pycckux:
To clarify: the company from California "Biomedical research"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version