Theories Discussion > The stove

Why not fire?

<< < (3/3)

sarapuk:
No FIRE that caused the Group to abandon their Tent. Even if they did have a small controlled fire, it wouldnt have been responsible for what followed.

brad112:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on November 05, 2018, 03:11:18 PM ---There was half eaten pork and rusks out in the open inside the tent..     how did they eat frozen meat?

Anyone here ever pull a T-bone straight out of the freezer and start knawing on it?

--- End quote ---

I can't find any official testimony of finding cooked meat in the tent. I do believe it's more likely than not that they were using the stove that night for heat and the wind became so severe on the unprotected slope that they had to disassemble the exhaust pipes exiting the tent thus potentially causing carbon monoxide poisoning. One investigator found a log right outside the tent that he concluded could only be placed there to be used in the stove.

brad

tenne:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on November 05, 2018, 03:11:18 PM ---There was half eaten pork and rusks out in the open inside the tent..     how did they eat frozen meat?

Anyone here ever pull a T-bone straight out of the freezer and start knawing on it?
[/quote

I am late to the party here but normally the meat would be put inside the jacket to thaw it out enough to cook it. or if it was cooked, the meat would be put inside the jacket to keep it from freezing]
--- End quote ---

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: tenne on March 16, 2021, 03:49:09 PM ---

[/quote

I am late to the party here but normally the meat would be put inside the jacket to thaw it out enough to cook it. or if it was cooked, the meat would be put inside the jacket to keep it from freezing]

--- End quote ---

They could have cooked earlier before setting up the Tent on the Mountainside. Easy to carry cooked food.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version