Theories Discussion > Murdered

Resistance group maybe?

<< < (11/13) > >>

Georgi:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on July 01, 2020, 04:42:34 AM ---

Well I suppose its got to be an educated guess that any of us make, because we dont have the benefit of being there at that exact location. And of course we dont know exactly where or when that photo was taken.

--- End quote ---

It could very well have been a joke picture taken during a break as "proof" of the yeti, or it could have been someone coming back from a bathroom break. Chances are overwhelmingly in favour of it being a human, whether someone following them or this was one of the members of the group.

Teddy:

--- Quote from: Vietnamka on March 18, 2019, 08:35:04 PM ---May be Teddy will translate this table

--- End quote ---

GKM:
Anyone who believes the group were murdered by escaped gulag prisoners or even former prisoners should read Anne Applebaum's Pulitzer prize winning book "Gulag ". These prisoners rarely escaped and certainly not in winter as death from cold and starvation were certain if they were not caught. The very few that did manage to escape often turned themselves in rather than freeze to death. Their health was in deep decline and none of them could have overwhelmed nine healthy people. Escaped prisoners? I find that concept impossible to even comprehend.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: GKM on November 27, 2020, 11:04:45 AM ---Anyone who believes the group were murdered by escaped gulag prisoners or even former prisoners should read Anne Applebaum's Pulitzer prize winning book "Gulag ". These prisoners rarely escaped and certainly not in winter as death from cold and starvation were certain if they were not caught. The very few that did manage to escape often turned themselves in rather than freeze to death. Their health was in deep decline and none of them could have overwhelmed nine healthy people. Escaped prisoners? I find that concept impossible to even comprehend.

--- End quote ---

Well I think you have summed up that nicely. I dont think any people were involved in the demise of the Dyatlov Group. But the Theory of outside intervention by people is still high on the list.

Per Inge Oestmoen:

--- Quote from: Georgi on June 18, 2020, 04:13:23 PM ---
-They are trained to leave as little evidence they were there as they could.
-They have plenty of time to go back and cover most of their tracks later on in the day(s) immediately after the attack.
-They didn't need to follow the hikers if they had weapons that had significant range advantage(rifles) so 6 men would be sufficient if 4 of them were far enough away to make it extremely unlikely to overwhelm the entire attacking group.
-They had no reason to worry, initially it was a rescue mission so the search party was more concerned with finding the hikers rather than documenting the scene.

Why?
--- End quote ---
Because then it becomes a very obvious murder, if all of their food, equipment, money and watches were missing it becomes an obvious case of murder.
[/quote]

You have hit many nails on their head.

One must also add that the nine hikers were murdered during the night of February 2. Not until February 26 did the first search and rescue team arrive. During these more than three weeks, every trace of the killers must have disappeared. In fact, almost every trace of the students when they were chased out from their tent was gone.

We can be certain that all the members of the attacking group used wide mountain skis. Such skis leave very shallow tracks. They would be difficult to see after two days. After three weeks and more the tracks from the killers' mountain skis were completely erased.

The killers knew what they did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version