Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Length of time the four missing hikers survived in the ravine .

(1/2) > >>

Dynalee10:
I was wondering if it is known how long the four members that were found in the revine lived . Was it days later that they died ?  The same night or following morning ?  I would guess since they had clothes from the two Yuri's on them or at least on the brush pile they built that they survived at least a few hours longer and possibly a few days ?  I think it would have taken some time to build the brush pile and a fire . It just seems strange they didnt go back to the tent if they survived till the daylight .

Loose}{Cannon:
Stomach contents indicated their last meal was (if I recall) somewhere in the neighborhood of 6-8hrs.  So I would say early morning

CalzagheChick:
One of my questions that I've developed over time is, do we have a general idea of the order in which the Dyatlov party passed on?

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: CalzagheChick on April 16, 2018, 09:16:23 PM ---One of my questions that I've developed over time is, do we have a general idea of the order in which the Dyatlov party passed on?

--- End quote ---

nope

SteveCalley:
I was surprised how far into the woods that the den was constructed. No wonder not found in months.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version