Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Photographs

<< < (36/37) > >>

time2fly:

--- Quote from: GKM on December 24, 2020, 05:14:05 AM ---Why have these photos not been examined in a professional lab by men and women who are EXPERTS in their field?

--- End quote ---

They have, and I wrote a scientific book about it. I'll let the Amazon description speak for itsself.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XC3LCFJ

You are absolutely right: The photographs are vital evidence, and should have been treated with more professionalism long ago.

PS: I don't want to discuss my conclusion here, because that would only make sense if you read the book beginning to end. But if you're really interested in some fascinating new findings, have a go at it. If you then feel you could write me a fair review, I'll be glad to send you the next edition free of cost. Sorry for the promotion, but I could not leave this question unanswered. This is the only place I have mentioned my book in this forum, in respect to Teddy's own book which launched a few weeks before mine.

Zozzle:
@time2fly

Because of the information you discovered about the the "three heads" picture I'm very skeptical that any of the alleged pictures presented by Valentin Yakimenko are actually from the camera on Zolotaryov's body.

Looking through the other rolls of film, there are lots of spots and defects that could, when magnified, look exactly like the pictures Yakimenko presented.

Look at the upper right corner of this one for example:

Of course not a 1:1 match but maybe there is software that could compare the "bright lights" to spots and defects on the other pictures.

time2fly:

--- Quote from: Zozzle on August 25, 2021, 01:42:07 AM ---@time2fly

Because of the information you discovered about the the "three heads" picture I'm very skeptical that any of the alleged pictures presented by Valentin Yakimenko are actually from the camera on Zolotaryov's body.

Looking through the other rolls of film, there are lots of spots and defects that could, when magnified, look exactly like the pictures Yakimenko presented.

--- End quote ---

Your doubt is justified. There is some strangeness concerning the frames, and why the seemingly most important ones are still not public. I believe many of the frames presented by Yakimenko are actually enlarged dust artifacts and emulsion damage. However, Z7 (eagle) does look pretty authentic. I will travel to Yekaterinburg next year to find out.

Meanwhile, I did a little image analysis and compared the famous 34 and Slobodin frames to pictures that were taken in the so-called M-Zone, 500 km south of the Dyatlov pass, in 1994. The M-Zone lies on the same tectonic fault line as the Dyatlov pass, and similar light phenomena (UAPs) have been observed there over the years.

And just for fun, I did some histogram modifications on frame 34. Sure doesn't look like a lab light, tent entrance or rocket to me.

The so called "plane" to me is a more rectangular version of the UAP. Plasma clouds have been known to be rectangual. In my book there is a scientific analysis as to why.

And again just for fun, here is a comparison of M-Zone fireballs to the famous recent pentagon gimbal videos. I'll leave the conclusion up to you:

All of these (and more surprises) are explained in detail in my book "NOT a cold case". I also analyze the "eagle" frame in detail, which to me is authentic and the most important public available piece of evidence.

PS: The key to the mystery has always been why they fled the tent. And the key to that are the UAPs that multiple people have observed during and after the incident. And they were photographed by at least 5 Dyatlov cameras according to Valentin Yakimenko. There are even eye witnesses on Mt. Chistop on the night of the 1.2,. who thought the Dyatlovs were shooting flares to celebrate their ascent. Must have been big flares, since they were 50 km away.

Manti:
What does UAPs mean?

Unidentified ___? photographs?

time2fly:

--- Quote from: Manti on October 02, 2021, 08:35:58 PM ---What does UAPs mean?
Unidentified ___? photographs?

--- End quote ---

Unidentified Aerial Phenomea. It's a more scientific word for UFO. A celestial phenomena is not automatically a "flying object".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version