Factual Information > Video / Photography

Map animation by Simon Skeptic

(1/4) > >>

Teddy:

New 3D rendering of the scene on Kholat Syakhl by Simon Skeptic.​ As Simon says his new animated map is not defending any theory but a visual aid for illustration. My comments on this latest video:

* the bodies are not introduced in the order of when the hikers died, which is pretty much the same the order in which their bodies were found;
* as Loose}{Cannon pointed there is zero factual evidence Dyatlov was ever 'turned over' post mortem;
maybe the author is referring to the livor mortis spots on Doroshenko, Kolmogorova and Slobodin found on the top surface of their bodies, which allows speculations that the bodies were moved (turned over) after their death. This finding is controversial.
* the icy bead under Slobodin's body was witnessed by Akselrod who was among the searchers that found him. Akselrod hasn't seen the bodies of the rest of the hikers, so if he is the only one that registered this details, the rest might have also had icy bed, but it was not documented. So it is correct to say that Slobodin was found on an icy bed, but not that only he had thawed snow underneath;
* the most dramatic part of the dying places of Dyatlov group is not portrait with details in this video - the ravine. A good addition to Simon's animated map would be the 3D model of the ravine by Vasilii Zyadik.

sarapuk:
Nevertheless its excellent work. Its what we need. There is a need to keep plugging away so that one day if new EVIDENCE comes to light we are all in a position to fit the pieces together, well thats the theory. It may still need a Sherlock Holmes.

Loose}{Cannon:
Loose}{Cannon approves this message.   thumb1

I would only add that there is zero factual evidence Dyatlov was ever 'turned over' post mortem. 

Teddy:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on October 08, 2018, 09:34:35 PM ---Loose}{Cannon approves this message.   thumb1

I would only add that there is zero factual evidence Dyatlov was ever 'turned over' post mortem.

--- End quote ---

That too

DH106:
I do like Simon Skeptic's other video linked on the front page that proposes the 'Deadly Cold Theory'. I think this is the best, most 'natural' theory yet.
How come Simon himself doesn't believe it any more? Is he on this forum?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version