Factual Information > Publications / Media

The book of Anna Russky " Ural Golgotha or the state order for liquidation"

(1/5) > >>

anna_pycckux:
Hello! I am Anna Russian from Russia from St. Petersburg!
Finally, the book "Ural Golgotha or state order for liquidation" was published with a version of the death of gr unlike the previous ones. Woodpecker. Author Anna Russian. The book is a sensation, talks about stukacheskoy-doneitalls atmosphere at UPI, where she studied the students, calling names likely customers eliminate and performers. Version fits into all research materials, and at the same time trashing many established patterns.
A book you can buy and order in Helicon plus publishing house http://publish.heliconplus.ru/ 199004, St. Petersburg, 1 line IN, 28
Tel / Fax: (812) 327-4613, (812) 328-2040, (812) 328-6329
The book costs 750 RUB. In the book of 358 pages, and 38 photos.
Each Chapter of the book is an indisputable proof of the version. If the book is needed urgently, - write here or on mail anna_pycckux@mail.ru. With respect. Anna Russians.
A video about the book can be found here:
Sorry, it's my first time here and I haven't figured out the settings yet.

sarapuk:
Is there any chance of ENGLISH TRANSLATION  ?

WAB:

--- Quote from: anna_pycckux on December 04, 2018, 11:16:58 PM ---Hello! I am Anna Russian from Russia from St. Petersburg!
Finally, the book "Ural Golgotha or state order for liquidation" was published with a version of the death of gr unlike the previous ones. Woodpecker. Author Anna Russian. The book is a sensation, talks about stukacheskoy-doneitalls atmosphere at UPI, where she studied the students, calling names likely customers eliminate and performers. Version fits into all research materials, and at the same time trashing many established patterns.
A book you can buy and order in Helicon plus publishing house http://publish.heliconplus.ru/ 199004, St. Petersburg, 1 line IN, 28
Tel / Fax: (812) 327-4613, (812) 328-2040, (812) 328-6329
The book costs 750 RUB. In the book of 358 pages, and 38 photos.
Each Chapter of the book is an indisputable proof of the version. If the book is needed urgently, - write here or on mail anna_pycckux@mail.ru. With respect. Anna Russians.
A video about the book can be found here:
Sorry, it's my first time here and I haven't figured out the settings yet.

--- End quote ---

Madame, you though here were not disgrace oneself with such, if one may say so, speak affectedly.
The first. Commercial at noncommercial forums is forbidden. And you also are engaged it, advertising the (excuse for a profanation of this word) the you book.
The second. For the normal person it simply madhouse "fabricated" illiterate pen-pushing. By principle: more mucks I will tell about other people, then is better. A little words to you have told in Russia about that as how and as you did so you also have come to this place? Want I will give some small digest of criticism of you have favourite intrnet site. Or I will write own review to your book?
A little will not seem.
If you use automatic translator then at least would watch that as surname of "Дятлов" did not turn century "Woodpecker". It is at least nonprofessional for the writer. That is such writer is not suitable for trade of foreign language. Even if she is engaged in advertising of own book.

WAB:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on December 06, 2018, 02:39:15 PM ---Is there any chance of ENGLISH TRANSLATION  ?

--- End quote ---

You very much want, what would be translated a set of gossips and mean inventions? shock1

Loose}{Cannon:
I don't see this book being any different then say....  the one Nigel pushes.  The OP also hasn't technically broken any forum rules on advertising.  Let people decide for themselves how to pursue in their own reading endevors. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version