Victims and Case Files > Witness Testimonies

Awaiting Extraction

<< < (4/4)

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote ---circumstances and the injuries point in the direction of a well planned homicide. There is no way these injuries could be caused by accidents and non-existent avalanches.
--- End quote ---

Pure conjecture

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Per Inge Oestmoen on December 04, 2018, 08:55:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Marchesk on October 26, 2018, 03:16:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: CalzagheChick on June 03, 2018, 07:17:34 AM ---What about you, Marchesk? I don't believe I've seen you married to any particular theorem on the board.
--- End quote ---

I didn't see this back in June. I agree with everything you said in your post. I favor a natural explanation, but nothing fits completely, and we can't be certain about the all the evidence.

--- End quote ---

Without new evidence, we cannot go further.

Its true, unfortunately, that we lack more evidence, but remember we have much more information before us than when the USSR existed. So progress as been made and there is no reason to suppose that more progress will not be made eventually. Obviously we have to be patient and work with what evidence and other findings we have.

--- End quote ---

janeeyre2150:

--- Quote from: CalzagheChick on June 02, 2018, 11:45:21 AM ---When I first joined this site as a member, I was really only familiar with the obviously different members of the Dyatlov party in terms of likeness. I could readily identify Lyudmila, Zinaida, and Semyon. I couldn't say all ten names from memory. I certainly couldn't put names to faces.

Now it's like nothing. Igor, 3 Yuris, Tibo, Semyon, Sasha, Lyudmila, Zinaida and Rustem. I know their faces. I know their names. I can tell you how each one died and where they were found in relation to the slope of the moutain. I know that Rustem is thought to be the first fatality and Kolevatov is accepted to be the final fatality, but everybody in between is speculation.

I don't know why I'm so pulled to this event, but I am and it bothers me because it just seems so irrational. It's 60 years old and in reality I know that we will never definitively solve this case unless by some miracle.

--- End quote ---

Same with me, I keep on coming back to this case every once in a while, because everytime i think of the theories and think of my own theory of what happened to them that night it makes my head hurt so much (and i love it maybe that's why i keep coming back to it), so many unanswered questions and my brain just desperately wants some answers even though i know this case will forever be unsolved

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version