Victims and Case Files > Witness Testimonies

Interview with Nurse Pelageya Ivanovna

<< < (3/9) > >>

Star man:

--- Quote from: mk on December 22, 2020, 03:28:28 PM ---So is it possible for both the autopsies/photos and Nurse Solter to be unmistaken?

--- End quote ---

If Solter is correct in her account then I suspect there is missing info in the autopsy reports.

Regards

Star man

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Star man on December 21, 2020, 03:57:50 PM ---Whats interesting is that if she did accurately recall the events, then 90% of the dpi mystery is revealed, which is an interesting thing in itself.  But, it is just one person's account of events that happened a long time ago.  I actually think it is likely she is accurate.  It answers many questions.

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

Well I think that there is no reason to doubt that the Autopsies actually took place even if they left a lot to be desired. So the witness who has made some startling claims can not be considered as a reliable witness under the circumstances.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on December 22, 2020, 03:05:51 AM ---My vote would be that there is sufficient correlation between the morgue photos and the autopsies that the latter are genuine. Also that the autopsies contain big surprises which are central to the mystery (e.g. Lyudmila's and Nicolai's fractures) adds to their authenticity. Lets remember that it was the autopsies of the ravine4 that drove a coach and horses through the initial coverup of death by freezing. Why fabricate something like that?

However i like the observations about being dirty and singed hair, the yuri's hands and forearms were black when discovered (as in the photos) but have been cleaned up in the morgue photos. Zinaida's hair might also have received some similar attention.

--- End quote ---

As far as Iam aware we dont know exactly what the process was from the recovery of the bodies in situ up to the actual examination. Presumably at some point the bodies would have been cleaned  !  ?

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: mk on December 22, 2020, 03:28:28 PM ---So is it possible for both the autopsies/photos and Nurse Solter to be unmistaken?

--- End quote ---

Any ones guess. But the Autopsies took place thats for sure. And that witness can not be considered as a reliable witness.

Nigel Evans:
We know from the case files that Zinaida was found "face in blood". Also she was wearing braided hair as described in the autopsy in photos whilst alive. So it seems probable that she's been cleaned up before the morgue photos (still frozen though) including her hair. So it's a reasonable assumption that the autopsy isn't being literal as to her appearance.
Thinking further there could an innocent explanation for singed hair - the stove.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version