March 28, 2024, 03:34:19 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: "Now We Know Snowmen/Yeti Exist" Dyatlov Group  (Read 5938 times)

December 26, 2018, 08:52:43 AM
Read 5938 times

Tracker

A separate thread just on evidence for the Yeti and related species Sasquatch. Please watch the video (link) below then come back.

Many won't connect the Yeti to this tragedy because they won't accept their existance. Please do your OWN research and decide for yourselves first. A case can't be solved if the investigator(s) refuses to accept or understand the clues. Perhaps they rather instead leave it as a mystery and protect their careers.

Most of the weird facts in this case Imo indicate the Yeti were involved. I even mentioned this old case file to the Director of the International Centre of Hominology Dr. Igor Burtsev. He's too busy to investigate it. In brief we chatted about the Dyatlov group probably skied through Yeti Clan(s) territory. The Yeti then responded aggresively but not as primitive snow gorilias as most might think of them. Fast forward five decades we learned that the Sasquatch/Yeti have unique abilities. Floating energy orbs that can change shape as in the case file pictures are connected with Yeti/Sasquatch species.

1.The Dyatlov "Now We Know Snowman Exist" quote. I believe this was mentioned as a humous spoof in their flyer. The same as the infamous Yeti on the trail picture below. That's not a Yeti, it appears to be one of the nine in a wool sweater hoaxing in fun imo. You can even see it's wearing pants, a jacket and possible old ski tracks in the pic. Thanks to Hollywood monster-mongering it actually hurts the case for Yeti involvement. 

*Psychological Reaction. Besides denile I suspect the group did encountering Yeti and warnings to leave in the form of weird sounds and an erie presence of being watched. Many strange and fatal attacks and dissapearances in NA started off that way (Missing 411). I was a young and brazen mtn hiker once. I would surely with other hiker friends present make light of a strange situation such as weird calls or sounds from the woods or Mtn side. I might even take hoax pictures and pretend to be a Yeti on an arduous trip to lighten the mood. Surely there were strong personalities within Dyatlov group to react exactly the same way to an unknown threat.

A Real Yeti vid below! There's no person that could pull off those body proportions and move like that.

price of peace lyrics

They would have no warning or defense or even an understanding as to what was occuring such a Yeti group attack. Their numbers protected them. However if they could be caught off guard, late in the dark with no fire, scared out of their tent and into the woods and split up where other Yeti were waiting. When the -26 degree cold plus wind factor didn't finish them off the Yeti would. Evidence of a Yeti attack other than bite and claw marks would be unrecognizable in 1959.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 04:00:42 AM by Tracker »
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable must be the truth." Arthur Conan Doyle

December 29, 2018, 12:07:11 PM
Reply #1

Tracker

Yeti/Sasquatch are known to be infrasonic, Iam sure there's recordings somewhere. Imagine a silent weapon that can cause nausea, fear or make its victims leave without understanding what was happening to them. A brief video link below on this.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable must be the truth." Arthur Conan Doyle

January 11, 2019, 06:20:32 PM
Reply #2

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Quoted from Tracker ;   [[  1.The Dyatlov "Now We Know Snowman Exist" quote. I believe this was mentioned as a humous spoof in their flyer.  ]]

Good stuff.  You are helping to open up an area of investigation that has been lacking so far.  However can we be certain that the '' Now we know Snowmen Exist '' quote even existed  !  ?  Apparently the only evidence provided is in a 'Transcript Of Dyatlov Group Combat Leaflet', which reads ;  SCIENCE. IN RECENT YEARS THERE HAS BEEN A HEATED DEBATE ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF YETI. ACCORDING TO RECENT REPORTS ,YETI LIVES IN THE NORTHERN URALS, NEAR OTORTEN MOUNTAINS.  The investigators allegedly found a sheet of paper pulled from the Dyatlov Diary at the tent  ; "We know now that the snow man exists . " But apparently this sheet of paper was lost during the investigation.
But the fact that the subject as been mentioned and the reference to the Otorten mountains, near the Dyatlov Groups final location, is very interesting.
DB

January 12, 2019, 01:58:12 AM
Reply #3

Star man

Quoted from Tracker ;   [[  1.The Dyatlov "Now We Know Snowman Exist" quote. I believe this was mentioned as a humous spoof in their flyer.  ]]

Good stuff.  You are helping to open up an area of investigation that has been lacking so far.  However can we be certain that the '' Now we know Snowmen Exist '' quote even existed  !  ?  Apparently the only evidence provided is in a 'Transcript Of Dyatlov Group Combat Leaflet', which reads ;  SCIENCE. IN RECENT YEARS THERE HAS BEEN A HEATED DEBATE ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF YETI. ACCORDING TO RECENT REPORTS ,YETI LIVES IN THE NORTHERN URALS, NEAR OTORTEN MOUNTAINS.  The investigators allegedly found a sheet of paper pulled from the Dyatlov Diary at the tent  ; "We know now that the snow man exists . " But apparently this sheet of paper was lost during the investigation.
But the fact that the subject as been mentioned and the reference to the Otorten mountains, near the Dyatlov Groups final location, is very interesting.

It's also possible that the evening otorten paper, was just an attempt by officials to divert people away from the truth.

Saying that the yeti idea should be considered as itmis one of the main top 10 theories.  However, for DPI it is a difficult task.  This is because you have to prove the existence of Yeti, and then Prove a Yeti was responsible for the DPI.  2 mysteries to solve.

January 12, 2019, 01:45:23 PM
Reply #4

sarapuk

It's also possible that the evening otorten paper, was just an attempt by officials to divert people away from the truth.

Saying that the yeti idea should be considered as itmis one of the main top 10 theories.  However, for DPI it is a difficult task.  This is because you have to prove the existence of Yeti, and then Prove a Yeti was responsible for the DPI.  2 mysteries to solve.

Top 10 theories  !  ?  We have to prove the existence of a lot of things but it doesnt mean that those things dont exist.  Physicists are always seemingly grappling with the unknown.

DB

January 22, 2019, 07:07:41 AM
Reply #5

cennetkusu

Yeti cannot do this disaster. But if he has a supernatural power then he can do .... I do not think that Yeti did this disaster. Because I think an animal that is smart olay And there is not a single event that attacked people in the world. Then he can't do enough. Yet Yeti realized that something would happen to these climbers. And he followed them a little ....
You're alone and desperate. Connect with God, you won't be alone and you're a saint.