Theories Discussion > KGB / Radiation / Military involvement

air/space craft accident leading to military attack

(1/10) > >>

wizzy:
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum :)

I have a theory that may explain the presence of military in the area, even if there were no restrictions or weapon tests.
I don't know if this has already been presented in the forum, in that case i didn't notice it and apologize.
btw bear with me:

we know several pieces of debris have been found in the recent years in the area.
I am not an engineer but these "grid stiffened panels" seem to be commonly used in aircrafts, or generally in stuff that has to be light, and resistant to pressures/solicitation.
I have found evidence of at least 3 of these debris recovered in the area of the dyatlov incident:

I also found years ago a picture on panoramio of another piece, similar in size to the first, but I have lost the pic and can't seem to be able to recover it online anywhere... according to the geolocalization of the picture, it was found a couple miles SW of the tent location, on the other side of the cliff.

My theory is, bear with me, that an accident happened to some kind of (possibly top secret) aircraft high in the air, maybe even a reentry capsule from a space test, and the
debris fell all over the area.
a team of military were sent to recover the debris and to cleanup the evidence, and to their surprise spotted the tent of the Dyatlov expedition, being them possible witnesses of the accident, the decision was made to silence them by staging their death.

A team of military approached the tent and at gunpoint forced the hikers to leave the tent, and walk away in the night hoping for the cold to do the job.
maybe they were restrained, and questioned first, explaining the abrasions on Dyatlov's ankles, maybe some of them tried to react, and were beaten up causing the lesser injuries found on them, compatible with a fight, but they were ultimately overpowered and forced to venture in the night.

all the cameras were left in the tent, but maybe Zolotoryov managed to sneak one, hiding it under his clothes, same for one of the knives, keep in mind the harsh conditions
were no walk in the park even for the military, and in the darkness they didn't notice.

maybe the military, just to be sure, forced the hikers to abandon even more clothes on their way down to the slope ( some clothes were found scattered on the trail to the
cedar, relatively close to the tent).
While the military were "cleaning up" some of them noticed a fire under the cedar, sign that some of the hikers had somehow survived, and hunted them down causing the more severe injuries.
maybe stepping on their chests, beating them with blunt objects, or pushing their own weight on the side of the head with a knee, or pushing them in the ravine, in order to make this ordeal appear as an accident ( or maybe the ravine fall was an actual accident).

why no military tracks?
maybe they were using snowshoes, that distribute more evenly the weight and leave less permanent compression tracks in the snow.

why the radioactivity on some specific clothes?
maybe someone in the group recovered a pice of debris, hence not all the clothes were radioactive, but only those who entered into contact with the debris. or maybe as someone else pointed out, the melting snow accumulated it onto some of the corpses clothes found in the ravine after collecting it from the area.
I have no idea if that kind of radioactivity is compatible with a vehicle reentrying from orbit or if it requires some specific isotopes, but maybe the craft had a nuclear battery in it akin to some space probes.

I know this explanation does not answer to ALL the questions, but at least it could be a plausible reason ( i think) to have hostile military forces in the area. despite it not being a restricted weapon testing area.
And yes i know the debris could be a recent thing, happened decades after the dyatlov accident, but 2 unusual fenomenons in the same place may well not be a coincidence.

on an unrelated note, a few years ago, some strange thing was found ( possibly fallen from the sky) in russia, albeit very far from the Dyatlov incident region, that has a section
closely resempling the grid pattern on the dyatlov debris:
https://www.livescience.com/19239-ufo-fragment-siberia-forest.html

I know it's just speculations, but could this be a plausible explanation to have a human cause to the group leaving the tent?
what do you guys think about it?  bow7

Star man:

--- Quote from: wizzy on March 20, 2019, 11:13:25 PM ---Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum :)

I have a theory that may explain the presence of military in the area, even if there were no restrictions or weapon tests.
I don't know if this has already been presented in the forum, in that case i didn't notice it and apologize.
btw bear with me:

we know several pieces of debris have been found in the recent years in the area.
I am not an engineer but these "grid stiffened panels" seem to be commonly used in aircrafts, or generally in stuff that has to be light, and resistant to pressures/solicitation.
I have found evidence of at least 3 of these debris recovered in the area of the dyatlov incident:

I also found years ago a picture on panoramio of another piece, similar in size to the first, but I have lost the pic and can't seem to be able to recover it online anywhere... according to the geolocalization of the picture, it was found a couple miles SW of the tent location, on the other side of the cliff.

My theory is, bear with me, that an accident happened to some kind of (possibly top secret) aircraft high in the air, maybe even a reentry capsule from a space test, and the
a team of military were sent to recover the debris and to cleanup the evidence, and to their surprise spotted the tent of the Dyatlov expedition, being them possible witnesses of the accident, the decision was made to silence them by staging their death.

A team of military approached the tent and at gunpoint forced the hikers to leave the tent, and walk away in the night hoping for the cold to do the job.
maybe they were restrained, and questioned first, explaining the abrasions on Dyatlov's ankles, maybe some of them tried to react, and were beaten up causing the lesser injuries found on them, compatible with a fight, but they were ultimately overpowered and forced to venture in the night.

all the cameras were left in the tent, but maybe Zolotoryov managed to sneak one, hiding it under his clothes, same for one of the knives, keep in mind the harsh conditions
were no walk in the park even for the military, and in the darkness they didn't notice.

maybe the military, just to be sure, forced the hikers to abandon even more clothes on their way down to the slope ( some clothes were found scattered on the trail to the
While the military were "cleaning up" some of them noticed a fire under the cedar, sign that some of the hikers had somehow survived, and hunted them down causing the more severe injuries.
maybe stepping on their chests, beating them with blunt objects, or pushing their own weight on the side of the head with a knee, or pushing them in the ravine, in order to make this ordeal appear as an accident ( or maybe the ravine fall was an actual accident).

why no military tracks?
maybe they were using snowshoes, that distribute more evenly the weight and leave less permanent compression tracks in the snow.

maybe someone in the group recovered a pice of debris, hence not all the clothes were radioactive, but only those who entered into contact with the debris. or maybe as someone else pointed out, the melting snow accumulated it onto some of the corpses clothes found in the ravine after collecting it from the area.
I have no idea if that kind of radioactivity is compatible with a vehicle reentrying from orbit or if it requires some specific isotopes, but maybe the craft had a nuclear battery in it akin to some space probes.

I know this explanation does not answer to ALL the questions, but at least it could be a plausible reason ( i think) to have hostile military forces in the area. despite it not being a restricted weapon testing area.
And yes i know the debris could be a recent thing, happened decades after the dyatlov accident, but 2 unusual fenomenons in the same place may well not be a coincidence.

on an unrelated note, a few years ago, some strange thing was found ( possibly fallen from the sky) in russia, albeit very far from the Dyatlov incident region, that has a section

I know it's just speculations, but could this be a plausible explanation to have a human cause to the group leaving the tent?

--- End quote ---

In terms of a military accident and some kind of secret aircraft crash which in turn caused panic and the hikers then fled.  I suppose it’s as credible as many of the other theories IMO. 

The radiation is difficult to explain via this route but a failed space launch with a sr 90 battery might explain it.

Regards
Star man

wizzy:
I don't think they fled in panic, why would they panic for an air accident?
they would probably be surprised, and concerned for the occupants of the vehicle, but it would not be a a danger for them in itself.
I think they left the tent at gunpoint, against their will.

Star man:

--- Quote from: wizzy on March 21, 2019, 08:10:25 AM ---I don't think they fled in panic, why would they panic for an air accident?
they would probably be surprised, and concerned for the occupants of the vehicle, but it would not be a a danger for them in itself.
I think they left the tent at gunpoint, against their will.

--- End quote ---

I see. It’s the murder theory but with a motive.

Regards
Star man

WAB:

--- Quote from: wizzy on March 20, 2019, 11:13:25 PM ---Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum :)

btw bear with me:
--- End quote ---

Dear Wizzy !
As the beginner on it the form and this theme we ask usual and standard questions when find not clear information for itself and try connect it with theme of incident of Dyatlov group. It is normal course of reception and the information analysis. The most important thing correctly and unbiassedly understand that about what to you speak and object. I will try explain your questions from the point of view of the expert in this rocket and aviation technics.

--- Quote from: wizzy on March 20, 2019, 11:13:25 PM ---we know several pieces of debris have been found in the recent years in the area.

--- End quote ---

I observe moving of these fragments since 2008. At first them has found and the group of Chelyabinsk city in 2008 has transferred to other place. About it has been written in Russian forums and co-ordinates have been given. Then some times about them wrote some groups of travellers which there passed in the summer. In 2015 my friend specially descended for 20 km on the West from top of mountain and there the local resident has shown it the same fragments.
In 2008 and was 2009 their discussion in Russian forums, when all who has enough knowledge on rockets. We have unequivocally come to a conclusion that it is fragments of the rocket of type UR-100 which have started to develop only in 1963. Therefore in 1959 it was not even on drawings.
Therefore, “if not apply time machine”  grin1, this in any way cannot be suspected rockets of the reason of a case of Dyatlov group.
Our substantiations are reduced to that key element of an identification of this rocket is the technology multispindle millings (internal cover as "wafer"). It have started to apply in the USSR only in 1965 on Hrunichev firm which did pre-production models of these rockets.
About these parts of rockets speak much or people which do not understand rockets or journalists who gain money for "yellow press".
I estimated this concrete detail (which bear on a picture printed above) during conference in February 2019.
Here a photo of this research:

It was indoors “Fund memory of Dyatlov group”. I did gaugings for exact definition of updating rocket.
Therefore anything especial in these fragments of rockets is not present. They of later time also do not concern case with Dyatlov group.

--- Quote from: wizzy on March 20, 2019, 11:13:25 PM ---My theory is, bear with me, that an accident happened to some kind of (possibly top secret) aircraft high in the air, maybe even a reentry capsule from a space test, and the

why no military tracks?

--- End quote ---

Radiation which have found out too does not concern rockets. There there are no radioactive elements, short of nuclear warhead of military rockets. But if it has blown up, there would not be not only Dyatlov group, and the mountain too. And radiation levels would be even now in hundreds and thousand times above a natural background. That radiation which have found out on clothes exceeded level of a background of the earth only in 3 or 4 times. It is not enough. In cities there are dot places where this level in 100 times above norm because there is materials which contain the natural raised radio-activity. For example, it is some grades of granite.

--- Quote from: wizzy on March 20, 2019, 11:13:25 PM ---I know this explanation does not answer to ALL the questions, but at least it could be a plausible reason ( i think) to have hostile military forces in the area. despite it not being a restricted weapon testing area.
--- End quote ---

Anywhere in the world do not test the weapon and any other military products in deaf place. What to conduct tests lot of equipment, people and good infrastructure would be necessary. Means it is necessary have nearby settlement or city, and as roads and the electric power. Therefore always all tests spend on special ranges. They are built by many years and constantly improve. Near to pass anything such is not present and never was. Therefore the theme of tests here has arisen is artificial.

--- Quote from: wizzy on March 20, 2019, 11:13:25 PM ---on an unrelated note, a few years ago, some strange thing was found ( possibly fallen from the sky) in russia, albeit very far from the Dyatlov incident region, that has a section
--- End quote ---

It too is quite explainable. It is ground part of the second step from the rocket type RS-28 "Sarmat" (or SS-19, on NATO "Satan-2" classification). Probably it was a falling place when spent either test or educational starts 90 or 2000th years. A bottom "wafer", as well as at UR-100 has the same structure of type. This typical application of combination “durability – weight” which is used in the rocket technics

--- Quote from: wizzy on March 20, 2019, 11:13:25 PM ---I know it's just speculations, but could this be a plausible explanation to have a human cause to the group leaving the tent?

--- End quote ---

Any rocket does not concern case with Dyatlov group because in 1959 there were no rockets which could reach there from places where they have been really located. Flight distances at that time was small - no more than 1200 km. To consider that the rocket have specially brought and have started what kill Dyatlov group people with whom is useless discuss this case can only. As well as many other cases which have a simple explanation in the form of the natural reason.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version