Theories Discussion > Infra-sound / Gravity fluctuation / Teleportation

Infrasound? Most unlikely.

<< < (3/25) > >>

Loose}{Cannon:
Can you put that in laymans terms?

What if the point of impact was......  A sharp edge or otherwise pointed?

Loose}{Cannon:
Ah.....   How about the unknown equation?

How deep was the snow on the west or east bank of the ravine and did a snow drift add height to the overall distance to sharp rock?

SteveCalley:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on April 20, 2018, 10:51:27 PM ---Ah.....   How about the unknown equation?

How deep was the snow on the west or east bank of the ravine and did a snow drift add height to the overall distance to sharp rock?

--- End quote ---
Why wouldn't there be a meter of snow on top of all rocks?  With a meter of snow present, one might still surely die, but with less amazing injury damage.

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: SteveCalley on April 21, 2018, 10:03:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on April 20, 2018, 10:51:27 PM ---Ah.....   How about the unknown equation?

--- End quote ---
Why wouldn't there be a meter of snow on top of all rocks?  With a meter of snow present, one might still surely die, but with less amazing injury damage.

--- End quote ---

Ever seen wind blown snow drifts where its bare ground 5ft away from 3m?  Wonder what happens when wind whips down the side of a mountain and into a ravine.   

hanno:
It is a fact that wind can have an influence on the mind of both human and animals. There are a lot of articles that describe it. Also I found a lot about infrasound, or how it is named "the fearing frequency".  There are some youtube videos that claim that you can hear the infrasound in the video. It is assumed, that infrasound is below 19HZ.

If you watch these videos, some people will hear nothing at all. Other people will hear something like a deep bass. Some people that hear this sound don't like it, other people don't care about. If you want to test. search for infrasound, open some of the videos and test it.

I think we don't have to discuss whether wind can make you feel a little bit uncomfortable. That is more or less a fact. But...

1) The affect that it can have is different from human to human since it is a psychologically phenomenon. It is very unlikely that nine people that differ in gender, weight, height an so on do react in the same kind.

2) I have extra written "a little bit" uncomfortable. OK there are some rumors that infrasound can make you panic and do crazy things, but no scientifically proof. Some people don't like the sound,  but c'mon, some people don't like techno or classical music or whatever. What the nine hikers did (leaving the tent in underwear) was almost suicide. If this was caused by infrasound, it must have a very very strong effect. Comparing with hearing the sound and jumping out of the window. I can't find such a event that was documented.

3) There are some rumors that infrasound sounds like the roar of a tiger. This makes sense for me because some thousand years ago tigers, bears and so on were the enemies of humans. If this time a human did hear such a sound he should better run away and because of this it makes sense to fear such a sound. But this would be a normal logical reaction and so would be the response.

Conclusion: Does something like infrasound or "the fearing frequency" or the "terrifying sound" exist? I would say probably yes. Does it have an effect on humans? Yes, I would think so. But the effect would vary from human to human. Some would feel nothing, some would feel a little bit uncomfortable, maybe someone would get a panic attack. But can infrasound make nine people inside a tent get in such a panic that they forget everything, cut the tent and flee into the cold? Honestly, I can't imagine.

So I don't say it is impossible. Maybe there was such a extreme situation that the infrasound was so "strong" that every human who would have heard it would fall into panic, but I doubt it. Besides this, such a sound would be a very good weapon.

And something funny besides this: If you search long enough for infrasound videos, you will sooner or later come to a so called "brown note". It is a rumor that this is a sound that makes you **** immediately. I tried it as I tried the infrasound videos but ... no effect.   lol2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version