April 27, 2024, 01:15:43 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Effects of human reflexes on traumas  (Read 2323 times)

January 19, 2024, 09:08:30 AM
Read 2323 times

Osi

Some thoughts about how effective human reflexes can be on the consequences of accident trauma. Conscious and obvious accidents 1) Falling from a tree: finger fracture, wrist-arm fracture, ankle fracture, hip fracture. 2) Tree fall: The person will reflexively turn his back and suffer a shoulder blade fracture, spinal cord injury, back of the head injury, and arm-elbow fracture during the fall. Avalanche: Neck fracture, dislocation of arms and legs, not being able to get oxygen due to body compression. Flying in the storm: hand and arm fractures, upper leg traumas, hip fractures and facial traumas. Beating: Back and waist area traumas, hip and upper leg injuries, shin bone traumas, back of the head, neck and face traumas. The notes I have written are completely amateurish predictions that are not based on any scientific knowledge. If I were consciously caught in an accident above, what kind of reflexes would I use to protect myself and what would be the consequences? Coming to the summary The traumas that occur in the group members seem to be more than an obvious accident, but suddenly (perhaps in sleep) or at a speed that the human body cannot react (an explosion).
A real jolt is better than a wrong balance.

The following users thanked this post: marieuk