Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Vladimir Askinadzi

(1/3) > >>

Teddy:
I know you are following the General discussion so I am opening the topic here. Askinadzi has joined the forum, Владимир Михайлович (Vladimir Mihaylovich) are his first and patronymic names. Please do not reproach him to translate what he has to say. This is the only exception we are going to make for this forum. I will translate what he says keeping the Russian text. This is great honor and once in a lifetime opportunity to ask him questions.

Ziljoe:
It is an honour indeed. Many thanks to Владимир Михайлович (Vladimir Mihaylovich).

I'm ok with any Russian text as my page automatically translates .

MDGross:
Добро пожаловать, сэр. Это честь.

Teddy:
Here is Askinadzi's comment on the latest article in Konsomolskaya Pravda.
https://dyatlovpass.com/threat-from-the-air-KP#askinadzi

anna_pycckux:
Уважаемый Владимир Михайлович, я рада приветствовать Вас на лучшем форуме, посвященном перевалу Дятлова. Вы всегда готовы ответить на все вопросы. Однако ответа на вопрос, заданный неугомонной Анной, так и не последовало:
мог ли глава Свердловского обкома Кириленко спокойно отправиться на 21-й съезд КПСС в конце января, ничего не предпринимая, если бы КГБ доложил ему, что группа туристов намеревалась сбежать во время съезда в Норвегию? (Америку, Китай). Вы и сами не раз говорили, что Вас просили искать следы туристов, ведущие за границу.

Dear Vladimir Mikhailovich, I am glad to welcome you to the best forum dedicated to the Dyatlov Pass. You are always ready to answer all questions. However
, there was no answer to the question posed by the restless Anna:
could the head of the Sverdlovsk regional committee Kirilenko have quietly gone to the 21st congress of the CPSU at the end of January, if the KGB had reported to him that a group of tourists intended to escape during the congress to Norway? (America, China..) You yourself have said more than once that you were asked to look for traces of tourists leading abroad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version