August 14, 2022, 03:13:04 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Hello from Paris  (Read 401 times)

February 10, 2022, 01:23:53 PM
Read 401 times

Charles

Hello ! My name is Charles. I live in Paris.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

February 10, 2022, 03:01:24 PM
Reply #1

Ziljoe

Hi Charles, look forward to hearing your comments.

The following users thanked this post: Charles

June 30, 2022, 02:20:57 PM
Reply #2

Charles

Thanks to all for your warm welcome, kind answers and patience. Time to go... It was an exciting adventure to dive into that case. Special thanks to Teddy and the founders of the site.  thanky1
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

June 30, 2022, 04:25:33 PM
Reply #3

Manti

Charles, may I ask why is it you decided to go? Have you found a satisfactory solution to the mystery? Or arrived at the conclusion it can never be solved?

The following users thanked this post: Charles

June 30, 2022, 06:14:50 PM
Reply #4

Charles

Yes, dear Manti, for me the the mystery is solved and the case is closed: https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=1127.0 There might be some minor corrections to make but any missing element will find its right place in the picture.

Thank you for the exchanges.

Charles

The following users thanked this post: Manti

June 30, 2022, 09:32:26 PM
Reply #5

Ziljoe

Do you have any links for this 1938 and death on the rail road . What did they do with all the embezzled money?

July 01, 2022, 02:38:37 AM
Reply #6

Charles

They would buy what they could not swap (see that an accountant was included in the swap of "goods" used by the Gulag officials for they private interest), that is to say: privileges, influence, relative safety, other things accessible only by paying bribes... like avoiding waiting list for surgery, obtaining the allocation of a large apartment when back in the city, buying children's inscriptions at university and diplomas, or avoiding judgement in the case of Ryazhnev... See Second economy and Blat.

But whatever the details of the issue in Tavda, the presence of Prodanov and S. Kolevatov (with his son A. Kolevatov) in Tavda during 4 years, their positions of head of production and accountant, the purge, trials and sentences of the factory officials in 1944 and the violent death of S. Kolevatov that same year, the later presence of Prodanov and A. Kolevatov in Serov-Ivdel at the same time, the death of A. Kolevatov, the presence of Prodanov on the crime scene... are all facts and it is largely enough. Getting close to Prodanov turned out to be deadly for both father and son.

Now, I can sleep at night. That's it, thank you for the exchanges, kind Ziljoe.  kiss1

« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 03:34:19 AM by Charles »

The following users thanked this post: Ziljoe